Chapter 4

It's been 6 months. 3 until the the baby is born. Kali is with Gabriel, stubbornly caring for him while he sits on the couch, watching tv. He masked the big bump on his stomach from her eyes because it would make no sense if "Loki" had a pregnancy belly. He looks to Kali, "You are the  greatest, Kali. I owe you one."
     "I don't need a favor from you." Kali sits, across the coffee table, in a soft chair, "you've been here for 5 months, Loki. You aren't like this."
     "I'm just stationary right now."
     "Stationary, Why?" She says distastefully, as always.
     "I dunno, just thought I could hang out with my favorite goddess." Gabriel smiles to her while snacking on sweets, even though they don't taste as good as they used to.
     He stretches and heads to the bathroom, trying to look as normal as possible. Gabriel felt uncomfortable here but it was the only place to go. Sure, he could've put up sigils on his apartment but it wouldn't be enough. He looked in the mirror, after closing the door behind himself, and looked at his reflection. He put the magic aside and saw the swollen bump on his stomach. He sighed. He wasn't suppose to look like women with a bun in the oven. No, his vessel needed to be strong without a big belly. Just then the baby kicked and Gabriel groaned then rubbed his belly softly. A few seconds after the kick, heaven's radio rang out saying 'Sam Winchester is dead'. Gabriel's eyes widen and held his stomach. No. That's a lie. He can't be dead. He has a life ahead of him. He heard something hit the floor. He looks at the ground to see a tiny pool of water. He reaches up and touched his face. He's crying. That's...very new. He has never done that before. He went to the sink to wash his face with cold water, quickly. He was "Loki" right now. Gods don't cry over humans. He stood up straight and looked at his face in the mirror. He looked tired and drained. He sighed. He can't be here any longer. It was using too much of his magic to cover the baby bump and it made him uncomfortable, but he needed to mourn. Mourn for Sam's death and the baby's father's death. He felt sick, but yet, he decided to leave. It was the best thing to do at this point. So he turned invisible and flew off.
     A day passed and Gabriel was laying in bed, trying to get comfortable. It's hard to get comfortable with a bump on your stomach. Then, the baby kicked again and Gabriel groaned, rubbing his stomach gently. "Yeah, sweetie-?" Gabriel started but cut off by heavens radio blaring 'Sam Winchester is alive but Dean Winchester has a year to live.'
   Gabriel sat up as quick as he could, holding his stomach. Sam's alive. Oh, but Deans dying. Dean made a demon deal. Oh the poor guy. Gabriel kind of felt bad for the sucker. But, once Sam finds out Deans dying...he's going to want to stop him. Gabriel furrowed his brows and rubbed his swollen stomach.
    After a bit of thinking, Gabriel's pursed lips turned into a smirk. He had the most perfect idea for when the moment comes.