"Like the Westboro Baptist Church," I asked.

"Fuck yes! They make signs like God Hates Fags or Thank God for AIDS, and I'm just like, what the fuck? Journey, their website is literally godhatesfags.com. Like why the hell would you hate on people for their preference in gender. What the fuck does that have to do with you?! Not a damn thing! And they had the nerve to even think about picketing the funerals of those poor kids that were murdered at Sandy Hook. They claim that everyone is going to Hell, but those motherfuckers are going to be the main ones there. I mean, sure, I guess back in the Bible days, homosexuality was a sin. But also in the bible days, they stoned fucking children for being disobedient. Shit changes. And if homosexuality is a sin, well so is lying, and overindulging yourself in food, and adultery, and a bunch of other bullshit that everyone does. That's the point of repenting, forgiving others, and being a stand up person so you can basically prove yourself into Heaven. Anyone can go to Heaven if they're sincere as fuck, and ask for forgiveness. I really don't get people, you know. Especially not the Westboro Baptist Church. It clearly states in the Bible whoever believes in God, and repents for their sins goes to Heaven. Plain and simple. But nope, people over complicate shit."

"You're going all Gaia on me. All she does is preach world topics to me all the time, but I agree with you. The Westboro Church is nothing but a hate group." I took a long sip of my beer. "We should burn that bitch down."

Cameron eyes lit up as she sat up. "Dude, I'm so down to go to Kansas. We can burn that bitch down, and no one would give a fuck. And God would be up in Heaven, like "Hell yeah.'"

"I doubt God would say hell yeah, Cam. And what have you been smoking? No matter how bad they are, burning down a church is just immoral. Trust me, they'll burn one day...forever."

"Oh, now that's dark as hell. You know what's the first thing I'm going to do when I get to Heaven?"

"What?"

"Find Tupac."

"Dude, Tupac is still alive," I said, holding back a giggle. "He's obviously chilling somewhere in Hawaii, hiding from Illuminati."

"Illuminati isn't real. It's just something haters make up to make them feel as if successful people didn't work they way up to fame. And fuck no! Tupac was cremated, man! His dudes sprinkled his ashes in a blunt with some weed, and smoked him."

I let out a hearty laugh, and it echoed through the building. "No fucking way, man!"

"Journey, why would I lie," Cameron asked as she laughed herself. I absolutely loved when she said my name. "You can Google that shit!"

"That's disgusting," I said after I finished my beer. "I wonder what it was like." I shivered just thinking about it.

Cameron stood up, and stretched. "I don't know, but I better be getting you home, so I can get home."

***

Cameron got me home in record time. She had only about fifteen minutes to get back home, but she lived close enough that she could probably make it home in about 10. "I really enjoyed tonight, Cam. Like seriously, that was the most interesting date I've ever been on."

Cameron looked over at me, and licked her lips. "So, I wasn't that bad for a first timer," she quirked up a brow. She smirked a little, but that cocky smirk slowly turned into an adorable little smile.

"Yes, Cameron. You were amazing for a first timer."

"And what about the kiss? Was I amazing at that, too?"

"Weeelll," I teased.

Cameron groaned. "Oh hell no. I can kiss way better than that, I swear! You caught me off guard, you know? I can prove it if you want..."

"Excuses, excuses, Ramsey. Just admit you're not a great kisser."

Cameron frowned. She actually looked genuinely upset about someone dissing her kissing skills. "But I am."

I was about to say something else, but Cameron cupped my cheeks with her hands, and quickly pressed her lips against mine. Those lips were so soft, and they actually felt so compatible with mine. This was way better than the first kiss that we put on just for show.

Cameron begged for entrance by licking my bottom lip, I let her in, and wrapped my arms around her neck. Cameron's hands fell down to my waist as our tongues dances with each other . This was the best kiss I've ever fucking experience. The heavy breathing, the feeling, the atmosphere, everything was just right.

I was the first to pull away, but only because I needed to breathe. Cameron looked me up and down, and licked her lips when we parted. She ran one of her hands through her hair, and gripped the steering wheel with the other. "Damn," she said breathlessly.

I giggled, and kissed her cheek lightly. "I'll see you around,Ramsey." I got out of the car, and I could feel Cameron's eyes on me until I got inside. A huge smile spread across my face as soon as I was away from her sight.

Cameron fucking Ramsey was so fucking perfect.