Chapter Eighteen: NIGHTMARES!!

Dads P.O.V.~

I stared intensely at the ghostly boys, terrified of what to do, it was like I was glued to the floor, and all I could do was stand there helplessly.

The ghost faced me, there eyes were piercing white, glowing brightly, It was like looking at stars, but closer.

They floated towards me, slowly, with a smile, showing there teeth, and blood falling out.

The scene terrified me, as if it was from a scary movie. I finally moved from my spot, as the lights flickered above me.

I ran down the hall, no one heard my shouts of help, it was almost like I've entered another dimension.

My mind flashed with a million thoughts, making me horrified of what would happen if they murdered me while I was trying to get Selena.

I stopped half way down the hall way, as I noticed the exit was full of junk, desk, chairs, trash bins, everything from the hospital.

I looked around and ran to the first door I seen, twisting the knob side to side. It was locked, I ran over to the next, as I did the same, but it was still locked.

I ran to the wall and lunged my body at the door, busting the door open, I closed it placing objects to cover it.

I pushed a gray-metal desk towards the door, placing plants on top, to try and make it heavier.

I stood quiet and stood in my spot watching as the door knob turned side to side, it got faster.

I ran up to the door, holding the knob, stopping it. The feeling of someone being in the hospital went away, to me.

I pushed the desk, taking of the objects I placed on top of it. And turned the Knob. Seeing the lights were bright in the hall, shining, like nothing ever happened.

I looked around the room looking for a doctors coat, so I could walk pass without being noticed.

I checked the desk finding nothing, except a work short. 'The fucking shit you can find in a hospital.' I thought.

I put it on, and walked through the door, acting like nothing happened, and continued buttoning the last bits of buttons up.

I looked at the exit, noticing the objects were gone, I shook of my thoughts as I continued down the hall.

"Sir?!"

I jerked my head up from where the voice was coming from and noticed a nurse in front of me, with her small hand placed on my chest, stopping me from moving any further.I placed a small smile on my face and looked into her eyes. Guess the coat didn't work

"Yes Mam'?"

"Where are you going?"

I bit my lip, staring intensely at the exit behind her, thinking if what to say.

"Visitor?" I said, making it sound like a question, mire than a statement.

"Pass?" She said, taking her hand of my chest and opening her palm.

"I must've lost it, oops." I shoves my hands in my pants, making sure I pulled them out, showing her.

"Hmm...your the first that'll be going without one." She narrowed her eye's looking at me up and down and moved out the way, I watched as she walked down the hall, until she turned the corner.

I continued out the door and ran, trying to memorize were we live. Hopefully I'll arrive in time!!

~~~

Chapter dedicated to: @crazy_kate

You honestly made me laugh on your comment, every time I think about it I laugh. Hope you see this :)