Chapter thirteen: Welcoming Selena

"..."

My father stopped talking as he finished talking to me about his unpleasant dream.My mind was functioning slowly as I processed everything he said.

"Dad.."

I said placing my hand on his trying to make him relax, but I failed as I seen him start crying over my "death."

I gave him a reassuring smile as he looked up and looked back down with his final tear falling down his cheek and falling onto his lap.

"It was probably just a dream?" I said tying to reasure him.

"But...if it isn't"

I looked away shutting my eyes tight, picturing it in my head,it'd be unbearable. I just hope it isn't true.

"Don't worry dad." I smiled solemnly trying to see if he could calm his breathing, luckily it worked.

He smiled and got up to walk over to the fridge and pulled out a ice pack. I smiled as he slid it across the table. I caught it in my hand and placed it on my head.

He knew me so well than I thought. I let the cold sooth the bump on my head.

*knock,knock*

I placed the ice pack down and looked up to my dad as he said,

"Who's that?"

"An old friend, I got it anyways"

I got up from my seat and walked over to the door and looked through the peeping whole as I seen and old lady with her hood on.

I unlocked the door and welcomed her into my house. She smiled and walked into my house. She looked around the house and smiled.

"So many memories."

She whispered delicately.

"May you please tell me about yourself Ms.Selena?"

"Sure, sweetie."

I showed her up to my room as she sat down on my bed and unbuttoned her coat.

"Where do I start?"

___________________________

You justs got cliffhagered 15,000 times by me:p hope you enjoyed.