Chapter fourteen: Her side told.

"When I was a young teen, I was always wanting to be alone and go to party's, and be free, one night at a club I met these two boy's, very handsome."

I nodded along taking every detail in to mind.

"What I didn't know was that they were the teenage boy band One Direction!! We went to there house and how big and colorful it was! They were all nice men, but me and Harry had that connection that we could never be parted and we were meant to be!"

She was talking a lot.. But if this how it goes ok!

"I was always being watched though, by Zayn. The one with the styled was how I known him. He'd always watch me and Harry say how much we like each other and make an disgusted face. But later on I was conformed that Zayn had a crush on me, which I already knew. So one day I went over to Zayn's room and-"

She paused taking in a deep breath not saying anything else. I was only sitting there left in suspense of what happened to her though.

"He kissed me out of no where! But I wasn't thinking anymore when he did that, and went along. Sooner on, I went to my house to get more clothes to go over there house again and written a note for Harry. And slid it under his bedroom door, I told him I wanted to break up with him but yet. I never knew why! So then the next day when I said it was over, I walked into Harry's room and he was sitting on his bed crying."

At this point my eyes widened at what she said. This was that dream I had when Harry punches her but..

"I tried to comfort him but he just punches me! I was bleeding and started crying, but to hide my tears from Zayn and Harry I ran through the house trying to find Niall and Liam. But what I didn't know was were they were. At that moment I heard a loud bang upstairs and forgot about finding help. But all I found was Harry breathless on the floor with marks around his throat. I looked to the corner of my eye to find Zayn standing up. He said, "I didn't mean to, he made you cry though. I had to do something." I cried more heavily. Zayn ran out through the room and I went after him to give him a peace of my mind but he stopped at a cliff as I caught up and walked up to him face to face. He kissed me. Said sorry. And jumped off the cliff."

She stopped again and cried a little.

"May I go to your bathroom?"

I nodded in response as her frail body walked slowly to the bathroom door. Surprised she remembered. I walked down the stairs to get a drink of water but suddenly I here a gun. Fired upstairs..