Chapter four: I'm seeing them!

Dedicated to Woodythesheriff, enjoy :)

***

I kept all the pictures together, still in there place. They all died of a young age. But why did they all die near each other..and in the same house, that I'm living in know.

I pushed the chair away as I got up reassuring myself of my decision. I'm going to keep this to myself, and I'm going to find out what they want with me..and my father.

I walked towards the filing cabinet. I grabbed some more information and shut the cabinet quietly, I sat back down in my place and opened the other file. I revealed more information about them.

They were all apart of a band called one direction they were very popular. Until they discontinued there existence. My eye's watered a little feeling the pain they had.

But why did they kill each other, and that question needed to be answered. The curiosity is killing me. But they didn't have an answer. They only had a witness. But I need to know...

I folded the information and pushed it in my pocket. I ran out and waved at the nice lady between her 20's and 30's. I put in my combination of my lock on my bike chain, repeating the password in my mind like a movie replaying.

I took of the lock and put it in my pocket I rode my blue bike home spooked to communicate with the young five boy's.

**

Soon I was in front of my house. I looked in the driveway not seeing my father's car there. He must off went to his job. He was a school teacher for a high school nearby, summer school. I walked towards the house with my hands gripped on the bike's handle bars.

I carried it up the stairs and left it on the porch. Locking it up with the chain. I pulled out the key under the doormat and unlocked it. He always does this when He leaves. I pushed open the door with it leaving a loud creak through the hallways of my large house.

I closed it behind me and pushed my back against it taking a deep breath before taking a step away and try communicating with the boy's.

"Hello?"

"..."

I was kind off frightened of what I was doing, but I had to. I felt the air go cold. I knew that they were here. And I know why...because of me.

"I know your here!"

"..."

"Talk I know you can, show me who you are!?"

And in that moment a foggy mist standed in front of me.It was glaring through my eyes, it felt like it was staring through my soul. I was shocked and reached my hand towards it, to touch it.

It became clearer as I pulled my hand closer and closer. It came out clear and I pulled my hand away quickly as I seen who it was and who the other four were behind him.

Zayn..he was standing there smiling, and walked up to me with the other four. Zayn brushed my hair back and smiled. He moved closer and whispered,

"Did you miss me?"

I was frightened by that and knew what he meant, my dream I had today, he knew about that because he made it happen...Niall and Louis went behind me, watching me shiver.

Zayn walked through my body and went behind me leaving me stuck in my place. I wanted to move but couldn't. He wrapped his pale arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

At that moment I pushed away and fell on the floor. I looked at the spot I was at to not see them anymore. My gray eye's were wide open at the event that happened a second ago.

<><><><><>

Hope your enjoying so far :)

Leave a vote and comment it'd help out alot :*