Chapter three: Five British boy's?

The Next Morning:

Dream:

I walked past the white tree's and left my long black dress flowing behind my perfect curves. I know I'm dreaming I know it..

I let my hands trail of on every tree I passed by, what was I looking for? I stopped at the edge of the cliff and seen a boy floating one foot away from the edge. He smiled while a single tear fell down slowly down his white pale cheeks.

"Wait, who are you?"

"I'm your ghost!"

He laughed as he waved his arm at me and put his arms down a little bit away from his old gray pants. He fell down slowly from the cliff. I ran after him feeling a attachment between us.

As if I needed to go with him, I needed to be with him bu-but why? I jumped down and fell into his muscular arms that he wrapped around my waist to keep me with him forever.

Dream End:

"Ahh!"

I through my head up quickly as my dream ended at me dieing. I placed my hand on my chest and felt my heart beat faster but slow down in a minute.

I through my black covers to the side and tossed my legs on the end of my bed. I got up and stretched my arms up in the air. Someone was trying to communicate with me. The ghosts they want me to die? But how did they all die?

I opened my door and went down our breath taking staircase and ran into the kitchen to see my dad leaning on the counter with a cup of tea in his hand.

I smiled and grabbed a cup near him and sniffed the steaming tea in my cup. I took a sip and pulled away feeling the tea burn my tongue, and set my tastebuds flying. His tea was magnificent to my opinion.

"Good Morning Dad,"

"Good Morning, Did You Sleep Well?"

"Uhmm...yeah Dad."

He smiled and went back to watching the news, he focused on the small t.v. screen. It didn't really have anything interesting on it so I continued drinking my burning hot tea. I was thinking about one thing, a good thing, to get me out of this house.

How about I go to one of the library's and look at the history of this house. To see if anything bad occurred. And I'll be able to see how many people are here and see why they pasted away, and last...why they want me?

I cracked a smile at my dad and went upstairs taking the last sip of my tea. I ran quickly through the large house and up the stairs into my dark room.

I put jeans on over my shorts and put on a sweater over my band tee, and pulled on a pair of socks, and put my old converse over it. I went back downstairs to still see my dad there. Does it take him that long to drink tea, and watch the news?

"Daddy I'm going out quickly!"

"Ok hun' be careful!"

"Ok!!"

I unlocked the chain around my blue shiny bike on the porch, carrying it down the concrete stairs and taking a seat on it once I reached the bottom. I pushed my first foot off the hard black ground and started peddling to this information center I know is near here.

**

Five minutes later I shoved my left foot down, stopping me and my bike in place. I pulled out my lock and locked it near a post. I shoved my pale hands in my pockets and walked towards the door and pulled it open.

I am absolutely shy, but why not try to make friends with the Librarian. I stopped in front of the desk and cracked a small smile, looking down to my dirty converse.

"Uhh..hi.. Do you have history on 15 Crow street?"

"Yes over to your right, tenth bookshelf of info on the houses On the street"

"Thanks."

I nodded my head and walked over to the place she directed me. I stopped and took out my hands out of my pockets and searched for the street and the number of My house.

After five minutes I seen the file and pulled it out. I walked over to an empty desk and turned on a purple, small lamp near me. I opened the file and seen the boy in my dream. At this point my heart dropped, and my palms got sweaty.

I took out five photos and placed them directly near each other. I looked at all of them shocked. They were so good looking and perfect.

I looked at the information of how they died All different but yet near the house and inside the house. The one named Harry died of someone choking him. Louis died by stabbing himself in the house. Liam and Niall both killed each other.

And Zayn died by...falling off the cliff.

No..wonder. I swallowed back the lump in my throat.

<><><><><>

Hope your enjoying so far :)

Leave a vote and comment it'd help out alot :*