Chapter Sixteen: Emotions out!

"By Dad." I said in a small voice, looking away from his sorrowful eyes.

"You can't stay alone!" He said worriedly with a frightened look, and sadness on his face.

I looked down at my shoes, old converse from last year with dirt scattered all over, to make it look older.

I feel sad, broken, scared, & all alone. "Dad..." Our fingers pulled apart slowly. As if it were a scene from a movie.

"Im sorry..."

I say shutting my eye's tightly, walking away from my dads body, that was entering the ambulance. To the front of the house.Facing our steps. I slowly place my foot on it, and stop after a wave of anger ran threw my veins.

"How could you?" I say looking angrily up at the house, saying a curse word under my breath. I walked up the rest of the stairs carelessly, and pushed open the door.

Making it hit against the wall sending a loud bang threw out the house and all the way outside.

"You made me feel all the emotions? And for what??!! TO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SH*T AT THE END?!?"

I screeched at the top if my lungs, feeling my heart beat faster in my chest. I turned my eyes away from where I was looking, I felt a gentle breeze pass by my body as I felt the touch of someones hand on top of my left shoulder.

I looked over to see Zayn upon my shoulder. I turned looked ahead of me and shut my eye's shut. As much as they could.

"You know where not done...." I heard the ghostly, british voice say, in almost a whisper.

I stood still in my place, not moving, although my conscience screeched for me to run. But I just stood.

Dad's P.O.V~

I stood in the hospital, in the bed, keeping mu gaze on the t.v. But my thought's were on Selena.

I felt a tear trickle down my face, as the thought stuck in my head. I have to get her, save her, before she dies.

I wouldn't want to live, without mu daughter, she's the only family I have know. I should escape at night.

When no one suspects a thing. I smiled a little, of the thought of Selena hugging me, happy to see me.

I just have to go, and save her from the evilness crowded in the house, that. To me. Is HELL.

~~~
Sorry It's short, next chappie will be full of awesomeness. :) promise!