Chapter one: Moving to Britain

"Selena, This one says your name!! Come and grab it Love!"

I ran down the long staircase at least ten feet away from my doorway. My dad scrunched his nose moving his glasses up and moving them in place.

I grabbed the box and breathed heavily going up the stair case again, well I know for a fact I am not loving these stairs! But I chose my dad so that's who I stay with.

You might not know but my mum and my dad got a divorce, My mum lives in London, so my father decided we shouldn't leave our family behind! So we just moved to Britain.

I pushed open the door with my hip and it opened slowly, revealing my black plush bed and band posters hanging on my wall. My big mirror facing the door way.

I placed the heavy package on my bed and grabbed the knife placed next to the package on my bed. I lined the knives front on the top of the tape.

I pushed my finger down and moved along the line, I opened it and revealed a note from my mum. I didn't know she left this? Under the note was some of my mum's items for me to keep as a memory and some old photos.

The letter read: *'Dear, Selena

I am sorry you are going through this love, I understand you picked your dad, he was mostly there for you. I guess. I love you Selena I want you to know that, hope you'll visit me sometime and tell me about your journey with your father.

Love,

Your Mum<3'*

I felt my eye's water as I finished that last part of the note. I looked at the items in the box, and there placed down gently and neatly was a doll with red hair and a beautiful dress with flowers on the end, attached perfectly and with good condition.

I placed my hands around her waist and placed her on my bed laying against my pillow. After I was done setting some stuff up I grabbed a green towel and some underwear's, with a matching bra.

I walked down the hallway and into the creepy old bathroom,it was creepy to me...it just seemed weird. The bage paint was peeling off, my dad said he would fix it tho...hopefully soon!

I stripped off my bottom clothes then the top, I turned the fosset with a small creak echoing in the bathroom. He really needs to fix this.

I stopped the water and dipped my foot in and sat down in the bath, the warm water felt soothing on my body, with the steam rising from the surface of the still water.

I reached for the bar of soap near me and wet it, I suddenly felt like...there was someone watching me, someone perverted and not aloud to be here in my presence.

I stood still...and felt chills go down my spine, I felt a cold breath of air on my neck. Someone was breathing on me, watching me bath myself but who?

But the only thing that frightened me was my name being whispered in my left ear exactly. Just hearing 'Selena...' I turned around as fast as I could, but no one there.

I have that feeling as if I am not welcome in this house, like someone doesn't want me and my dad here. I closed my eye's and just breathed heavily.

'I'm just hallucinating, it's a new house, that always happens right? Hopefully!

<><><><><>

Hope your enjoying so far :)

Leave a vote and comment it'd help out alot :*