Chapter ten: The beginning of the end-part 1-

An Hour Later

**

I stood still, and continued shaking from what had happened an hour ago. By this time my dad would be returning home any moment. So I have to clean the mess up before he got home so he wouldn't be suspicious and nosy.

Typical him anyways.

I walked down the stairs and walked over to the kitchen, grabbing the broom that was against the wall. Its gonna take a while, I took a deep sigh. Im frustrated, annoyed, scared, and really need to hurry up cleaning.

**

After I finished Cleaning the bizarre mess of all my items I brought some upstairs that were still in good condition. I had a hard time carrying it up the stairs because once in a while it'd slip through my grip.

But I still continued down the stairs either way. I walked into my room placing all of the items down on my drawer and placed them neatly in the places they were.

I moved my gaze up to the mirror and back down. But I seen something and jerked my head up to the mirror. On it was a hand print, at this point I should shit my pants.

But I didn't. Instead I presses my hand against it checking how big it was.

The fingers were longer than mine, and the palm was wider. I heard the door unlock from downstairs. Dad's here. I walked over to the railing outside of my room that connected to the stairs.

"How was work?"

"Usual." He said with a pokerface on.

It was always the same word and facial expression from him when I'd ask anyways. I walked back into my room slamming the door behind me and plopping my butt onto my bed.

If I could just get more information from the letter's I'd figure everything out. Unless they have an old information center. I placed a smirk on my light pink lips.

" An old one." I repeated.

I remember seeing one when we were driving here on the day we moved here, I should check it out, if I want more info. I walked to my closet and pulled out a Pikachu sweater, it had the ears on it and Pikachu's cute face on it, of course. But the yellow was faded. Ive had the sweater for a while.

I shoves my hands in my pocket after I zipped it up. I put some slippers on that were black but had pink words on it that said 'I love sleep'

I walked out my room closing the door behind me, and dragged my feet to my father's room. I knocked softly on the door, and it opened up.

"Im gonna go for a walk, be back in a sec!"

He nodded sleepily and shut the door again and locked it. I ran down the stairs happy To see what info I could figure out. I unlocked the door and walked out slamming the door as I walked away and went towards the direction to go on.

** I stopped in front of a small shed like house with a sign that said 'do not enter' I ignored it and went around to the back door. I groaned, because the door wouldn't open with a lock on it. Of course.

So I grabbed a nearby brick and started banging the lock like a maniac. After a few times if cursing because I'd hit my finger, the lock gave up.

I angrily opened the door, pissed from what happened outside. I walked over to some boxes stacked up. They were records on houses. I checked all of the labels to find my street name, and address.

After finding the box I left out the small building. Heading back home.

"Information! Get ready to be discovered out by me!" I said devilishly.

<3-<3-<3-<3

Hope your enjoying so far :)

Leave a vote and comment it'd help out alot :*