Chapter eight: Zayn was here again...

My arm got tired as I held the fan above the soaked letters to let them dry quickly. I bent down to get a whiff of how it smelled know. The fresh scent filled my nose. It reminded me of my moms smell.

I looked out the window to see the sun was down and the moon and stars were up. At queue, a yawn escaped my lips. I got up off the floor and stretched. I jumped onto my bed and drowned myself in covers. Before I knew it I fell asleep.

Dream-

I woke up off the ground breathing heavily in the cold air seeing my breath spread in the air and disappear. The setting around me was white, but started turning into a house..in fact my house!

I seen a chair in my living room were I was standing in front of, Zayn appeared on the chair sitting down smiling with a girl in his lap laughing as she looked into his hazel eye's.

They seemed to be happy together but I wonder what happened to them now? Zayn leaned in and kissed Selena softly on the lips.

She blushed as he brushed her cheek with his thumb. The setting was changing again but into somewhere else in my house. In my room?

I walked around noticing Harry sitting on the bed crying, I placed my hand on his shoulder, but he didn't seem to notice. Selena walked in on him and made a shocked face.

She ran over to him and tried to comfort him but it didn't work it auctally made him mad.

"Harry I'm sorry.." I whispered feeling bad.

He looked up at Selena and punched her in the jaw. She fell to the ground with blood pouring down on her face but before I could see her expression I was in her place. On the floor with blood on my bottom lip.

I looked up to not see Harry but Zayn standing there in front of me. He reached his hand out and picked me off the ground and pulled me into his arms.

He kissed me, leaving me shocked but kinda satisfied... He pulled away crying with his tear shining a little. And he whispered to me,

"I love you Selena."

End-

I woke up breathing heavily after witnessing what had just happened in the other world, whatever that was. I got up off my bed and felt pain on my lip, and licked my lips tasting metallic flavor.

I walked up to my mirror and seen blood dripping down my lip. It was as if it really did happen. I placed my finger on my busted lip and felt some blood come off. I looked down to my fingers seeing my blood on it.

I can't believe this...what if next time something worse happens and I die in my sleep. Just what if?

<><><><><>

Hope your enjoying so far :)

Leave a vote and comment it'd help out alot :*