Chapter Nine: Not my claw marks

Carla never showed up, which made me worry a little.  She would have texted me, I’m sure.  I walked out of the library, and the sun was now gone.  It was dark, and I was nervous to walk home alone.  I tried calling Jimmy, that jackass didn’t answer.  Tried Brian, no answer.  I even tried Johnny and he didn’t answer.  Vicki’s ass didn’t answer either.  I sighed loudly, stuffing my phone back into my pocket.  I grabbed my ipod, hoping this walk would be less dreadful with music, and I would get home quicker.  It was about a forty-five minute walk, so it wasn’t too bad.

About halfway there, and I was all alone.  This was the worst part.  Walking past these dark allies.  My heart was beating out of my chest as I passed them with no problem.  I felt a presence close to me.  Someone’s hand quickly went over my mouth, and I was being jerked into the last ally.  My heart fell, and I didn’t know to cry or scream.  Maybe I should do both if this hand wasn’t covering my mouth.  I was being shoved against the wall, and he dropped his hand from my mouth.  I couldn’t see who it was, but whoever it was, started laughing.  “Brian?” I said softly.  He started laughing even more.

I drew my hand back, leaving a smack across his arm.  “You fucking jackass!” I screamed.  His laughter died, “I’m sorry.” He took a few steps closer to me, pressing me against the wall again. 

                I felt his lips touch the side of my neck, and he made his way to my lips.  He kissed me eagerly, his tongue prying my mouth open.  I helped a little, and loosened my lips.  His hands roamed my body, until they settled on my hips.  I lifted my hands, slipping them into his hair.  I pulled a little, getting a moan out of him.  I smiled into the kiss, and he pulled away.  “You’re such a tease.” He said, and tried to kiss me again.  I moved my head a little so he missed and got my cheek.  “I’m hungry.” I stated, giving him a grin he couldn’t see.  He dropped his hands from my waist, and laced our fingers.  We walked out of the ally, and headed towards his house I hope.  “So, what did you cook this time?” I smiled.

                “Your favorite.”  He gave my hand a little squeeze.

                “Perfect.”

Getting to his house, I followed him inside.  He flipped a light on, and closed the door behind me.  I followed him into the kitchen to get food.  “So, why didn’t you have your car?” I asked, leaning against the counter while he picked up our food.  He did this shrug/nod, “Jimmy needed help with something down the street, so I just left my car home and I got lucky when you were walking home.”

I nodded, “It must have been important, because he didn’t answer his phone.”

                “He was a little tied up.” He turned to me, handing me my plate.

I walked over to the table, and sat down.  He sat across from me, and we both started digging in.  I moaned, “You’re such a good cook.” I continued forking food into my mouth.  He looked up at me, and chuckled.  I swallowed, and glared at him.  “You’re so cute when you’re angry.” He smiled.

I stuck my tongue out at him.  He laughed at me, and finished eating.

After we finished eating, we went into the living room and cuddled on the couch.  He turned the TV on, and found us a movie to watch.  We decided on Good Luck Chuck, and I was practically drooling over Dane Cook.  Even though Brian was even more drool worthy.  Believe me; I still drool over Brian every time I see him.  He had one leg stretched the length of the couch, and one on the ground.  I was seated between his legs, and leaning against his chest.  His right hand stretched and his hand settled on my upper thigh.  I snuggled closer to him and exhaled slowly.  “Guess who doesn’t have school tomorrow?” I said softly.