Chapter Seven: So we meet again

NOTE:  THIS CHAPTER IS IN JIMMY'S POINT OF VIEW!

“Where’s Brian?” I questioned, taking a seat at one of the bar stools.  I sat next to Matt, and Johnny was to my other side.  “Uh, he said he had to go see his grandma.” Matt answered.  He never bails out on us, especially on this night, of all the nights.

I traced my finger over the rim of my glass, “That’s not like him.” I mumbled.

Johnny grunted, “It’s not like he has a girl to attend to.”

I glanced at him, and then took a glance at Matt. “Do you guys know something I don’t?”

They both shook their heads like an epileptic.  “Brian has been really attached to my sister lately.” I informed them.

                “I’ve noticed.” Johnny spoke up.

Matt shrugged, “Who is your sister?”

I waved my hand, “It doesn’t matter.  She doesn’t know any better.”

                “Your sister isn’t stupid, Jimmy.” Johnny stated.

                “I know that.  I think she’ll think about age before, right?”

Matt sighed, and I turned to face him.  “Jim, as long as you’re around, everything will be fine.  I know you won’t let anything happen to her.  All of us know that.  Don’t worry about it so much.”

Matt’s thoughts were interrupted by his phone going off.  “I’ll be back.” He grabbed his phone answering it, and walked away from us.

                I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly.  I felt the presence of someone sit where Matt once was.  I turned to see a young girl, long blonde hair to frame her face.  She had loads of make-up on, and her clothes were two sizes too small.  “Can I help you?” I asked her, giving her a smirk.

She bit her bottom lip playfully, and put a hand on my thigh.  “I’ve been watching you.  I’m Lizzie” she held out her hand, I shook it lightly.  “Kenny.” I said, and put her hand to my lips.

                “My friend over there,” she pointed to a girl standing by the exit, sipping on a drink. “She likes your friend.” She whispered, with a giggled.

I jerked my thumb is Johnny’s direction, “Short shit?”

I felt Johnny thump the back of my head.  I laughed, rubbing the spot hi thumped.

She nodded, and laughed along with me.  “Yeah, how about we get out of here?”

I raised an eye brown, “Let me get my friends, and we’ll meet you outside next to the black hummer.”  She nodded, jumping off the stool and headed in the direction of the exit.

                She grabbed her friends arm, and I watched them as they got excited and walked out the door.  I turned back to Johnny with a sigh, “Ready to get the night started?” Johnny grinned.

I nodded, “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.”  Just then Matt decided to join us again, and had a girl in tow.  “Who was on the phone?” I asked, but he completely ignored me.  “Guys, this is Shannon.  Shannon this is the guys.”

She looked like a complete bitch.  As a matter of fact, I held out my hand for her to shake, and she glared at me.  I contained my anger and stood up.  “Ready?” I asked.  Matt threw his arm around her shoulders and walked ahead of us. 

                We walked out to the car, where we found the girls waiting.  I was in the mood more than anything right now.  Something has just gotten me so pumped about tonight.  I think it’s the fact I’m boiling with anger.  Just thinking about my sister with Brian.  Something inside of me is pushing me, telling me to go home and check on her.  But another part is telling me to go release my anger out on these girls.  I went with releasing my anger, and hopped in behind Lizzie I think, and Johnny followed behind me, and the other girl behind him.  Matt jumped into the driver’s seat, and Shannon jumped in beside him.  She flung her hair over her shoulder, and I mocked her actions, making Johnny snicker.