Chapter Four: It's not understandable

It was going on three in the morning, and I was still waiting for Jimmy to return home.  Vicki was passed out upstairs, along with my parents.  My dad was wasted, but my mom had to stay sober, because she had to drive him home.  I was pacing the living room floors, waiting for him to return.  He’s lucky he’s nineteen, or else his ass would be grounded.  The sound of the front door made me jump.  I quickly ran to the door, to find Jimmy and Johnny coming into the house.  I slapped Jimmy’s arm, “You could have at least called!” I yelled in a whisper.

He laughed, rubbing his arm.  “You hit pretty hard for a girl.”

I could smell the liquor on his breath.  I directed my attention to Johnny.  “You let him drink?  Are you stupid?” I went to hit his arm too, but decided not to, since he isn’t my brother.  They both just stood there, laughing at me.  “Little sisters.  So weird.” Jimmy giggled.  I grabbed their arms, attempting to drag them upstairs.  They stumbled on a few steps, and laughed it off.  They were making too much noise, and I was afraid they would wake my parents.  “Shut up!” I hissed.

                “Oh, yes master.” Johnny started bowing at my feet.

I gripped his arms, pulling him up.  I dragged them both into Jimmy’s room, and putting them in bed.  Neither one of them had a problem with sharing a bed.  They like to cuddle, in a non-weird way.  I found it quite amusing, and I even have pictures.  I tucked them in, and before I could leave, Johnny grabbed my arm.  “What?” I whispered.

                “I love you, Emma.” He slurred.

I laughed, “I love you too, Johnny.  Now go to bed.”

Jimmy scoffed, “I love you more, Em!” he punched Johnny’s shoulder playfully.

                “I love you both; now go to sleep before you wake up mom and dad.”

I kissed the tops of their heads, and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.  I heard them break into a giggle fit as soon as the door closed.  My brother and his friends are serious idiots.

I woke up the next morning, and felt someone snuggled against me.  A tattooed arm was outstretched around my waist.  I looked beside me, finding Johnny fast asleep.  Vicki was asleep on the other side of Johnny.  “Really?” I yelled, making Johnny jump up, and Vicki as well.  “Turn down the volume.” Johnny groaned, placing a pillow over his head.  Vicki sat up, rubbing her eyes.  She looked at Johnny’s bare body, and had this blank stare; “Um…” she started, and trailed off.

I quickly shook my head, “We did not have a threesome.” My eyes widened.

Johnny lifted his head, laughing.  “You wish.” He said, before slamming his head back into the pillow.

                “Good morning ladies!”  Jimmy announced, while coming through my bedroom door.  I was surprised to find Brian coming in behind him.  Brian bent over from him laughing so hard.  He was laughing so hard, he wasn’t even making noise.  I pointed to Johnny’s half naked body, “Is this your doings?” I tried keeping a straight face.

Jimmy smirked, and Brian still hasn’t contained his laughter.  If anything, he was laughing even harder.  “Emma, my amazing baby sister, do you think I would let a guy into your bed?”  He came over, sitting next to me on my bed.  Johnny made himself comfortable, now lying on his back with his arm behind his head.  “Johnny,” I said calmly.  He looked up at me.  “Get out of my bed!” I finished.  He scrambled out of my bed.  He was only in a pair of boxers.  By this time, Brian was on the floor laughing.  I pulled up my golden brown curls, and throwing my hair into a tight pony tail.  I pushed Jimmy off my bed, and stood up.  I scanned Johnny for a second, “You really need to tan your legs.” I laughed.