Chapter 19 : Meeting The Family

MBBG Book 1 :  The Bad Boys Taught Me.

"I really like you." - T. Francis

_________

"Ms. Francis,right this way please.",the waitress said with a beautiful smile.

I returned the gesture and followed her to the table.

Tonight was supposed to be a normal Saturday night. Except,I was meeting Xavi's family tonight. I must admit,I'm nervous.

The waitress lead me to a table filled with people. There must have been about twenty people at this large table. They were loud too,laughing and having a good time with each other.

"Lia,you're here.",I heard someone say happily. That's when I saw him,Xavi. He stood up to guide me towards my seat,which was beside his. He looked so handsome.

Xavi was wearing a fancy suit as were the rest of the men at the table. I expected nothing less,by the looks of his house I knew his family was powerful and of a high class.

The women were wearing dresses to match their own beauty. They were all so attractive,both men and women. I felt so uncomfortable all of a sudden but I knew this wasn't the time to be insecure.

"Guys,this is Athalia.",Xavi says towering over me. He looked down at me and smiled. I gladly returned it.

"Ah,is this is the beautiful girl you've been telling us so much about?",a woman says with a very strong accent. I then remembered that he said his mother was Cuban,I'm assuming this was his mother.

I blushed and look down at my hands.

"She's so cute ! Can I have her ?",someone squeals. I look up to see a teenage girl,who looks exactly like Xavi's mom smiling widely at me. The young girl was extremely beautiful.

I blush and hide my face in Xavi's neck.

"Stop it Roni,you're scaring her.",an older voice playfully scolded the girl. He too had an accent. Only,his was Italian.

The man stood up and walked toward Xavi and I, that's when I got a good look at him. This man looked exactly like Xavi,only older. He was extremely handsome with a muscular body. You could tell he cared about his appearance.

"My name is Xavier Cavelli.",the older man stated with a warm smile as he stretched his hand forward for me to shake. 

"I'm Lia,it's nice to meet you.",I say shaking his hand.

"I see why Xavi is so infatuated with you,dear. You are the most beautiful girl he's ever brought to meet us.",Mr.Cavelli smiles.

"She's the only girl he's ever brought to meet us.",his mom says laughing.

She then gets up from her seat and walks over to where Xavi and I were standing. Surprisingly she engulfs me in a hug. I return it but she had a pretty strong grip on me.

"Mom,you're killing her.",Xavi chuckles.

She releases me quickly.

"I'm sorry but she's just so cute.",she gushes.

"Thank you.",I say shyly.

"I'm Joseline,Xavi's mom.",she smiles.

"It's nice to meet you.",I say returning her smile.

"Have a seat. Let's have dinner,shall we ?", Joseline says clapping her hands.

A bunch of mumbling was heard ad she said. Everyone was starving. Including me.