Chapter 11 : Back To The Begining.

"He was your what ?",Parker says looking me dead in the eyes. "He was my boyfriend.", I stated calmly. All the boys looked at me shocked,which in the end really pissed me off. "I know I'm not good enough for a boyfriend but did you have to make it look that obvious?"

"Athalia,shut the hell up ...you're beautiful. We were just a little surprised because you've never mentioned a boyfriend.",stated Xavi. I blushed not knowing what to say or how to feel about him calling me beautiful.

"He's not my boyfriend,he's my ex." , I said honestly.

"You still should've said something....",Nyjah says looking at me.

"I know and I'm sorry,but as you can see we have bigger problems." , I say calmly.

"I have a few questions.... And you may not want to answer.",Keanon says.

"Hit me.", I say ready for whatever he has to ask.

"Ouch !", I exclaim burning lasers through Nyjah's head. "What was that for ?" I say referring to the punch I just got on my shoulder.

"You said to hit you. My mom always says,"Nyjah you better listen when a lady speaks!"",He says in this freaky feminine Spanish accent.

"Anyways, ask me your questions.", I say to Keanon completely ignoring Nyjah.

"What is this letter about ?", He asks looking at me with soft eyes. I completely freeze.

I'm not ready to talk bout my past. I'm not ready to talk about Him. I'm not ready to talk about what he did to me. I just can't. I won't. What if they judge me ? What if they decide to stop talking to me ? I'm just not ready for that yet.

"Athalia" , Xavi says soothingly snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I can't...... I don't want to talk about it. At least not yet." I say to Keanon. He nods understandingly.

"Can you at least tell us about him ?",Parker asks. I smile ready to take a trip down memory lane.

"Of course." I get ready to tell them about life before it all went bad. The days when I had friends..... The days when smiling was a thing I did most often. The days when I was happy.