Chapter 9 : These Boys Are Absolutely Crazy.......

I can't believe them ! Who do they think they are ? Gods ? They sure look like it. My subconscious thinks. 'Oh shut up !',I mentally yell.

These boys are crazy. "You need to let me go.",I say to Aiden, glaring as hard as I could. "You are not going anywhere until you talk to us, princesa.",says Nyjah glaring right back at me. "What the hell are you glaring for ?",I asked irritated. "I don't know. You did it, so why can't I ?", he says stupidly. "Idiot.", I mumbled in annoyance.

"I'm NOT an idiot. My mom says I'm just special.",he says with his chin high. 'Yeah, special needs', I thought. (No offense to anyone who is or related to special needs person. This is just a book guys. If you are offended then I am truly sorry.) "So.....why do we have the girl ?", asked Bash...or Blaze. "This is the girl we were telling you about...Lia.",says Nyjah looking at his brothers expectantly. "Oh. Really ? I met her in the halls this morning.",he replies. "And I really don't care. So can you please untie me because I have to go home.",I say rudely.

"You, my dear Lia, are not going anywhere.", I look up to see the who dared to say that and in comes Xavi in all of his shirtless glory. Oh my. Tattoos everywhere. Stop drooling Lia. I look up to see Xavi looking down at me with a smirk on his face. He caught me. I don't even care at this point, I just want to go home. "Why are you even complaining ? You know we won't harm you in any way.", says Parker.

"You kidnapped me ! How the hell am I supposed to know if you're going to harm me ?!? You already went that far by tying me up ! ", I scream at them.

Let's start from the beginning.

Earlier that day........

  So, French just ended and I have a free period. I think I'm going to go to the library. I start walking down the hallway slowly towards the library when all of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me. I whip my head around to see that no one is there. Ok, this is creepy. I'm scared now. I rush down the hallways and see the door to the library. I push my way inside and breathe out a sigh of relief when I see Mrs. J sitting behind the desk reading a book. I walk over to greet her, "Hey Mrs. J.", I say smiling. "Hey,sweetheart. Are you okay today ? Or are they bothering you again ?", she says thinking I'm here for the usual. "No. I'm okay, just here to read.", I say to her.

"Okay sweetie. Well call me if you need anything.",she says getting back to her book. I nod my head and whisper a small, "Thank you." I walked to the extreme back of the library and sit in my corner. I put my backpack in front of me and pull out my sketch pad. As I open my sketch pad a note falls out. I quickly pick it up and open it. It read....
'Dear Lia,
Meet us in the parking lot right now if you want your skateboard back.
-L7.'
They are really rubbing this "L7" thing in my face. They don't even care. I can't believe they want me to meet with them. I don't want to but what if they hurt my skateboard ? I can't allow that. This is so frustrating.

I get up from my spot and sprint to the door,breaking a rule in the library,no running. "Bye Mrs. J !",I shout as the door closes behind me not even giving her a chance to respond.

I run out through the hallways and dash through the doors , into the parking. I head over to where Xavi usually parks his car to see all the boys,including Bash and Blaze, standing around the car. I have nothing nice to say to these guys

"Give me my skateboard.", I say harshly.

"No.", Xavi says matching my attitude.

"Not yet at least.", Keanon says.

"Look. I have no time for your crap, ok ? I said what I had to say yesterday. I meant it. I don't want to be around you guys. Got that ?", I say pissed as hell.