Ch.10 My way of things

Start from the beginning

Y/N:Mana,what are you doing?

Mana:Saving you,that's what i'm doing,Y/N.

Kurumi:Hehehehe......
Right on time,like usual.You've always had a strange ability to cut my arm so easily.This time though....things have changed,not only do I have a good reason to fight,but you might as well accept that I won't die,and you won't live!

Kurumi looked at me and smirked.

Kurumi:Don't worry ,this won't take long.Hear me Zafkiel!Come to me now!

Black thunder appeared behind Kurumi and a giant clock appeared behind her.

Kurumi:Dalet.

Kurumi pulled out her classic looking pistol as it sucked the black dust generated from the clock as she pushed the nozzle under her chin and fired as her arm that was cut off flew back to her and reattached itself.

Shido:Huh?!

Mana:Your talent for healing is impressive.

Y/N:It's not healing.

Mana:What do you mean?

Kurumi:Hahaha!He's right.I'm not healing in the slightest.I'm simply turning back the clock!Come now,let the fun begin!

Mana:Sure,bring it on.I'll just kill you like I normally do.

Kurumi:Hehehehe!You still don't get it,do you?Try as much as you like.But,there's no way you'll ever be able to get rid of me completely!

Mana:We'll see about that.Get ready to die!

Kurumi:Aleph.

Kurumi sucked in more dust from her clock from the "I" part and shot herself again as Mana looked in astonishment but Kurumi wasted no time in teleporting next to Mana and shooting her with a rifle version of her pistol as Mana blocked the bullet with her shield but was blown away by the force of it.

Shido:Mana!

Mana tried to counter Kurumi but Kurumi leaped at Mana at lightning fast speed and stomped her making her fall from the sky.

Kurumi:Zayin.

Kurumi did the same process from before with the number "VII".

Mana:But,how?!

Kurumi shot at Mana and she froze in place.

Shido:Y/N,do something!

Y/N:........

Kurumi shot consecutive rifle shot's at Mana hitting her thigh,stomach,and chest simultaneously as her shield barely kept her alive but immobilized her.

Shido:I can't believe you Y/N!

Y/N:...........

Shido:You're not-

Y/N:Are you gonna shut up?Or do I gotta do it for you?

Shido back away from me as I gave him a menacing glare as Tohka walked in front of him holding her sword and wearing her limited Astral Dress.