Chapter 32

Chapter 32. (Short)

Me and shawn have been doing nothing. Expect today, I have the counsellor. And of course...she's heard about what happened with my mom. How am I supposed to talk about that with her? "Cara! You ready to go?" I nodded and walked down the stairs with shawn. "What a nice shirt that is!" He said laughing at me. I was wearing my shawn mendes shirt. "I knew you would!" I said putting my shoes on.

****

When we got there, I heard laughing coming from the room. And when she opened the door to let the last patient out, Lindsey walked out. I didn't even saw anything to her. I just glared at her well she glared back. I hugged shawn and then walked into the room. "Please explain to me why she was here."

"Who Lindsey? She's one of my other patients." "Why?" "That's top secret. How would you like if I told her why you come here? Plus she is a nice girl!" "She's the one who punched me." I said looking right in her eyes. I could see her look change from annoyed to scared. "Well Cara..I'm sorry you had to see her again.." I just rolled my eyes. "So umm..I need your personal opinion on the event with your mom." I sat there thinking for a little, when I smiled at her. "Personal opinion huh?" And she nodded. "Personal opinion my ass." I said as I walked out. Now, your probably thinking I over reacted. And maybe I did. But, I hate when people think Lindsey is nice. Lindsey is a bitch. An utterly annoying one as well. Since I've only been here for about 5 minutes (not even) So Shawn might still be here. When I walked into the lobby, I saw shawn sitting down in there, with Lindsey sitting beside him talking. "Shawn?" "What are you doing out early?" "I'll tell you later..can we go?" "Yea of course." Shawn said looking confused. "Why such a hurry Cara?" Lindsey said with that ugly face of hers. "Why do you still talk to me? Are you really that bored with your own life?" I didn't even let her respond. I just turned around grabbing Shawn's hand. "What was that about?" Shawn asked me. "She's the one who punched me."

"WAIT WHAT?" "Yup." Shawn was about to turn back around when I stopped him. "Shawn, it's okay..let's just go. Please." He turned around without saying anything. I guess it's kinda impossible for me to have a normal day.

*authors note*

Okay I know this is the shortest chapter I've like ever done..but I really wanted to post this. Just so you guys know, I reached 10k a couple days ago.. I love you Guys so much!