Chapter 26

Chapter 26.

CARAS POV.

It's the next day now. Me and shawn have been doing nothing expect for talking and eating. I didn't mind it actually. I liked resting and not having drama 24/7. Shawn was telling me about how much magcon means to him. It made me

Realize how much he means to me. Not that I didn't already know that. Shawn told me that he wanted to take me out today. Which was something that kinda worried me. Because with Shawn, you never know what he would have planned. "Make sure you wear boots, and a jacket." "Shawn where the hell are you taking me?" I said with a laugh. "Don't sorry! You'll see." I walked back into my room, and put on my magcon hoodie with again, my combat boots. "No, no, no Cara. Here take my jacket." He threw me his big warm jacket. I put it on and off we went.

**********

We got off and I saw a huge forest. "A forest? Shawn?" "It's hike time!" "No way am I walking!" "You don't need to!" He came over and swooped me up like a baby. "Shawn! I was joking!" He smiled down at me and shook his head. "I know you weren't Cara." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his muscular arms. "I'm taking you here, because this is where I go when I'm stressed, confused, sad. It always seems to help." "It is relaxing." I said smirking at him. "Because I'm carrying you!" He put me down and took my hand. "I have another thing to show you." He said running trying to get me to follow along. (Still holding my hand) "Shawn! Not so fast!" He didn't listen. He continued to rush me through this forest. When he finally stopped all I could see was a huge beautiful lake. "Its-it's gorgeous." I could nearly talk. I would just stutter. "I know." He sat down and started to through rocks in the lake. "How did you find this?"

"My mom showed it to me." I didn't respond, instead I just soaked it all in. This place made me feel stress free. Like all my problems, weren't a problem anymore. "Cara..I never understood love. You know what I mean? Like how you could give someone so much, but they would just break your heart. And I never thought I would feel so dedicated to Someone. And I knew even if I did fall in love, it wouldn't last. But the weird thing with this Cara..is that I will always love. Until my heart stops Beating." Shawn could see that struck me. Cause right when he looked at me, I already had a tear falling down my face. "Shawn I fucking love you." I said laughing. "I love you more." And before I could even look up, his lips were slammed against mine.

*****

When we got back to Shawn's, his family was back home. "Hey shawn!" His sister said running up and hugging him. She turned around and looked at me and smiled. "Aaliyah, this is cara." She ran up and hugged me to. She is friendly. Shawn was smiling at us hugging..it made me feel a little uncomfortable to be honest. Not the hug though. I've met his mom and dad before. Just not Aaliyah. I walked up to Shawn's room and started to change. I changed into a loose tank top and some sweat pants. When shawn walked In, he had a huge smile on his face. "What?" I asked. "Nothing.." "Shawn! Why you smiling like that!?" "Because your beautiful." He jumped on his bed beside me and hugged me tight. "It's only 4 in the afternoon, and I'm already so tired." "Nap?" I said resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes. "Nap." He said back as he slowly put me

Down on the bed, and cuddled with me.

*authors note!*

SO SHORT I KNOW! Guys..I suck at writing long chapters. I've been really busy lately because the last two months of school are really busy and ugh. But I'll keep trying as hard as I can!! Love y'all