Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I could feel my eyes opening, when I saw shawn sitting there holding his head. "Shawn?" He looked up at me and started to smile. "Morning beautiful!" He said said as he reached for my hand. "What time is it?" I asked painfully. "Exactly 3:30 am." I didn't respond i just attempted to sit up. But it hurt to much, so I just went back down. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "Who can and Nash?" I nodded, "they had to go home, they have a flight back home early morning around 7." Is it weird that the whole time he was talking I wanted to just kiss him? Please tell me it's normal. "Shawn?"

"Yes?" "Come here." He pushed his chair a little closer, but not close enough for my lips to reach him. "No, closer." "Cara, I can't go any closer." He said as he started to giggle. "Yes you can." He finally moved so close I could here him breathing. "Happy?" He said as he smiled. "Yes." Right when I said that I slammed my lips against his. It felt perfect. It lasted for about 10 seconds.."woah.." He said as his face went red with a smile. "Sorry, I was just watching you talking before and I really wanted to kiss you..sorry..I shouldn't of." He automatically shook his head. "No, I liked it." He said with a huge smile. "I don't get it, how long have we known each other and we've already kissed this much?" I said smiling. "Let's keep that our little secret."

I turned on my side facing shawn. "Ever heard of magcon?" He smiled really big when he said that. "I think so..what is it?" "Google it."

"Is it something dirty?" "No..I promise. Haha." I was about to reach for my phone out of my pocket, when I saw I was wearing a hospital gown. "Question, who put this on me?" Shawn's face went red right when I said that. "Good, id rather it be you then anyone else." He smiled and started playing footse with himself. "Shit! Shawn! I need to phone my sister!" "Of course! Here, use my phone." I dialed my home number, and of course, my mom answered. "Mom?" "What." "I'm in the hospital if you care." "Why you in the hospital?" "Appendix burst, punched in the face." I could here a lighter going off in the backround. "Get better." "Thanks for the consideration mom." She was with her boyfriend. "Whatever Cara." "I don't even know why I try anymore mom.." I hung up and sighed really loud..I didn't mean for it to be that loud. "She sounds nice." Shawn said as he grabbed his phone from me. "Yup." I miss my old mom though. She started having depression when my dad died, so she started doing drugs and all that stuff. I miss happy her. The sad thing is, I can nearly remember her being happy anymore. All of a sudden a nurse walked in the room, "okay Cara! Your free to leave, we just need you to go pick up your prescriptions from down the road! You and your boyfriend can do that!"

"Uh nurse, she isn't my-" "okay!" I cut him off. I want him to be mine. I feel broken..and maybe he can fix my pieces, make me happy again. And won't treat me like complete crap like Austin did. A girl can only dream though.