Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Hey, uh we're here for her pick up?"

"Of course! Let me go get it!" Shawn smiled at me when she said that. I feel like I've seen him somewhere...I just don't know where from though? "Here you go! Take this whenever it starts hurting, and this is for you to take for sleeping better!" "Okay! Thank you!" "Your very welcome!" I grabbed the bag and smiled at shawn. "We'll, it's almost 4...is there any point in going to bed?"

"Can we watch a movie?" Shawns face lit up right when I said that. "Netflix?" "Yes!" We finally got into his car, "look at me." Shawn turned to look at me right away. "Why are you so kind? Why did you just help me, when you don't even know me? Or my story?" Shawn smiled and looked in my eyes. "I don't need to know someone's story, to know there a good person in need for someone else's help." That made my heart melt. I like shawn. But I just can't tell him. "Since we're talking about this, why where you punched on the ground?" Shawn asked, i took a deep breath and got ready to speak, "we'll..my boyfriend, Austin cheated on me, infront of me..so I stormed off mad and crying when the biggest assholes came up and started bitching at me how Austin could do better..then I ignored her and yea...pretty self explanatory." Shawn's smile faded. "Why in the world would someone cheat on you?" I could feel my cheeks get hot. I didn't answer. We started to drive as I looked out the window. "Shawn, you didn't have to help me." I was still looking out the window. "I wanted to." I turned to look at him, but he was already looking at me. "Eyes on the road shawn!" I smacked his arm when I said that. Shawn laughed and started to focus on his driving. "Shawn, if you weren't driving right now, I would kiss you." A big smile went across his face as it went red. "So? Just do it!" "No! Not when your driving silly!" Shawn shook his head and started driving. I like shawn. And I'm not afraid of these feelings like I was with Austin. But I still have feelings for Austin..so I have to get over him. How am I supposed to do that?