Chapter 16!

Chapter 16.

When I walked out there, holding Shawn's hand, everyone stared at us. And when I tried to let go, shawn squeezed it so I couldn't. "You promised me cara." I did..but after I kisses him, I forgot. He was about to walk on stage holding my hand, when I stopped him. "I can't Shawn.." "What do you mean? It's just a couple hundred people."

"Just a couple hundred? Shawn! That's crazy! I already have enough people hating on me! I don't want a couple hundred more to hate me too!" I said sarcastically. "Cara, don't be silly!" All of a sudden I turned around and saw Maggie running towards me. All of a sudden I forgot about everyone staring at me, and ran to go hug her. "Maggie! Your out early!" "Yes! They let me out early cause I was recovering so fast!"

"Oh my god! That's great!"

"Yea! So how's shawn?" "Uhh good, he was trying to make me go on stage, but i didn't want to.."

"How come?" "I don't know, it's weird, but we should go hang out."

"When?" "After magcon!" "I would, but I have to go somewhere with jack g...maybe you could come! I'm going to the mall with him, you can come! So can shawn!" "Okay!"

"Great! I'll be at your hotel room at 4."

****************

It was after magcon now, and i didn't know if shawn would even want to go to the mall. Shawn's room where he was staying was only across from mine, so I decided to just go and ask him in person instead of on phone. "Shawn! Answer the door!" I screamed out at him. "Coming!"

"Shawn!" I jumped up hugging him. "Cara! Haha, you just saw me!"

"I know." I said waking in and sitting down. "Shawn let's go shopping, with Maggie and jack g!" "Sure!"

"Really?" "Yea!" I didn't think he was going to say yes, but I was happy he did. I needed some more alone time with him. "But, you need to answer one question first!"

"And what is that?" Shawn sat beside me and looked right in my eyes, "will you be my girlfriend?"

*AUTHORS NOTE!*

Yes! I know this chapter was really short, but I really wanted to update with something for you guys!