Chapter 26

Third Person POV 

Soon everyone found out that Lauren is currently in a coma, and everyone is a complete wreak. Tony hasnt been his flirty happy self much as he use to. Pepper crys sometimes at night. Thor has only been upset and kept demanding poptarts claiming it reminds him of Lauren. Clint and Natasha have stopped training and just sit hoping she soon will wake. Bruce has been trying to find a way to wake her with the asgardian medicnes. Steve as been punching those practice dummy things in anger, a way to calm him. And as for Loki...He was thrown into depression about his daughter being gone. They all still are holding onto hope. But little did everyone know. Signy planed for this to happen.

Unknown POV 

Location Midgard (Earth)

"It seems your plan has worked Sigyn.."

"I Knew it would sir.."

"All that chaos you caused...all lead up to Lauren being turned goddess...which little did they know could kill her...Ah Odin should have listened when you told him before you were banished..."

She smirks up at him. "They are all fools...they will never learn would they?"

"Oh I doubt they will....but with you on our team...nothing can stop us."

"Oh yes soon Asgard will fall....and so will S.H.I.E.L.D" Sigyn said smiling darkly.

"Yes then we will be in power...."

I turned and face sigyn. "Hail Hydra.." Sigyn said calmly.

"Hail Hydra...."