Chapter 21

Lauren's POV

When i woke up i turned and saw a note on the dresser that said that Loki has left to deal with Sigyn's trial. I climbed out of the bed and saw it was Loki's room not mine. I left the room and walked down the halls of Stark tower. A door opened and Tony came out.

"Hey whats up kiddo?"

"Nothing much just depressed..."

"I know losing friends like that can be hard."

He wrapped his arms around me giving me a big bear hug. When he let go he knelled down in front of me and put his hands on my shoulder.

"Just remember that Sigyn is gone now she can't-"

All the sudden JARVIS started to talk.

"Sir A blond women is hear to see you."

"Alright that you JARVIS, Lets go see who it is alright Lauren?"

"Okay" I took his hand and we walked down to the lobby when we got their I looked up to see Sigyn there starring at me wide eyes like she didn't think i'd be here. I Jumped and went behind Tony clutching to him like my life depended on it. He turned and pried me off him and he called his suit.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was banished here Odin thought Lauren was on Asgard."

"You should be dead!"

"Well arn't i lucky...but they took away my powers I'm defenseless..But i was wondering if i could stay here."

"No you can never stay here...Lauren why don't you show her the door?"

"Okay Tony and Sigyn please do let the door hit you on the way out." I turned into my red eye'd red vein thing form and walked up to her pulling her hair all the way down and dragging her tossing her out the door and then i slammed it shut. I turned normal when i knew for sure she was gone. Tony came to my side and put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Looks like your going to Asgard for a little.."

"Yeah...I'll miss you guys your like family to me too."

He smiled and looked at me kissed to top of my head.

"Lets head back up stairs alright?"

"Alright."