Chapter 23

YES! I think my writers block went poof.....Well like i promised! Here is chapter 23! I love you all and please enjoy oh and thank you for the wonderful ideas! I will use some of them :) 

~S

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

I opened my eyes to see we were in Asgard and i turned and looked at everyone's faces beside Thor and Loki. There all were speechless. Their eyes were wide and some of there mouths were hanging open not expecting to see this at all. "Welcome to asgard." I said smiling. they all looked at me and had a huge smile on there faces and were looking around. I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"You guys....live here?" Natasha said still surprised bye this all.

"Yes we do Natasha." Thor said motioning us all to follow. We stepped out on the rainbow bridge and they couldn't stop looking down at it. I was walking holding Loki's hand watching them smiling. We finally reached the throne room were Odin and Frigga were waiting.

"I see you brought Company" Odin said looking at all the avengers team.

"Who is that guy...?" Tony whispered in my ear.

"Odin...the king of asgard...i would kneel if i were you.." He nodded and everyone then kneeled before him.

"You may rise." He said as we all stood up.

"Thor....why did you bring them?"

"There like another family...i thought they should come."

Odin nodded and looked at them once more. "Your rooms are down the hall to the left..please do not cause trouble."

"We wont." Steve said as they all went down the hall to there rooms.

"Now Lauren...as i recall loki adopting you, I think you need a goddess name.."

I nodded slowly remember the chat i had with Sif. "Please step forward." I slowly started to walk till i was in front of odin. Odin Placed his hand on the top of my head and mumbled a few words. Soon after many random words he finished off. "Lauren...I now proclaim you...The Goddess Of fire.." Right when he said that i felt a pain run through my hole body and soon, everything went black.

=============================================================================

Hehe cliff hanger....

~S