Chapter 19

Loki's POV

I held Lauren close to me  as she cried about all of the friends she has lost...I picked her up holding her in my arms. 

"Shhh...calm down...lets go home..."

I felt her relax a little more.

"Thor...tend to Sigyn...i'll meet you back in Asgard..."

Thor nodded picking up sigyn and taking her back to Asgard. The rest of the avengers team tended to all the children that are hurt..or dead...I walked back to Stark tower getting nasty glares from people who recognized who i was. A man walked up to me.

"PUT THE CHILD DOWN YOU MONSTER!" He growled

"Please leave me alone we have been through enough.." I said as nicely as i could even though i want to rip his throat out.

"We? why would that child be with you? Did you kidnap her?"

"You ask to many questions...."

I started to walk away when he grabbed my shoulder making me turn to face him when he punch me in the face and tried to take Lauren from my grasp. I didn't want to attract attention but....he started it... With one of my arms available from holding Lauren and having him trying to pry her out of it I used my other arm to whacked the side of his skull with my  fist. 

"Listen to me you idiot mortal! She is my daughter! Don't start things you know you can't finish."

I turned and started to walk away holding Lauren closer. When we arrived back in Stark tower i took Lauren to my room they gave me laying Lauren on top of it pulling the covers on top of her. I kissed the top of her head and left a note saying ill be back and I left to go to Asgard.