Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

We finally arived at shield. It was a huge building with a giant eagle on the side. Coulson was outside waiting at the door for me. I hoped out and he held out his hand shaking mine. 

"Ready to get your training started Agent Lauren?"

"Yes they made you an official Agent here at shield like Natasha and Clint, and they will  be teaching you hand to hand combat but not today."

"That's pretty cool!"

"Shall we head inside?"

"Yeah sure." Phil took my hand and Thor had my other hand Tony and Bruce wondered off somewhere.

We walked inside to the main headquarters of shield and Nick Furry turned around and looked at me.

"Coulson?" I whispered so Nick couldn't hear me.

"Yes Lauren?" he said whisper back

"Nick kinda creeps me out..."

Phil chuckled and turned to me. "He creeps me out too."

"Who creeps you out Phil?" Nick said walking over towards us.

"Ugh no one sir."

"Okay then...Agent Lauren time for you to suit up and go to the training room with Tony and Bruce. Thor i need to talk to you alone."

"Alright Mr. Furry." Coulson took my hand walking too the training room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thor's POV

"What is it Nick?"

"I don't think Loki should be near her."

"What do you mean?"

"Are data shows that she has Powers besides the suit...."

"What are you saying...."

"I'm saying that she is also a mutant."