Chapter 16

Lauren's POV

I opened my eyes looking around the room. I got up and took a shower changing into a long green dress with matching shoes. I walked out of the room to the room Loki is in i wonder if hes awake? when i reached the room i heard a woman's voice and Loki screaming for her to leave. I opened the door to see a women with long blonde hair and a really pretty face.

"Daddy who is this?"

She looked at Loki in rage. "DADDY!?!"

"Yes i adopted her is that a problem?"

"Very." She stated angrily.

"Dad please who is this?"

He looked at me and spoke. "Sigyn..Stay away from her alright?"

"Okay dad."

Sigyn ran up to me and grabbed my arm flinging me to the floor. Loki hoped up in sitting positron. 

"DON"T YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER!" He screamed outraged. She smiled and walked up to me placing her finger on my nose to tick him off so i pulled away biting down hard on her finger. She started to scream in pain trying to get loose but i didn't let go till Thor came in calming me down enough for me to let go. We all looked a sigyns finder its was bleeding crazily. The nurse ran up to her cleaning the bite when the cut was deeper than all of us thought. Loki looked at her finger shocked then looked at me. I didn't turn to look at him because i was frozen in fear. How...How...did I do that? Soon or a later i looked up at loki. He saw the fear in my eyes and called me over. I got up and walked over to him sitting on the bed next to him burying my face in his chest crying. "Shhh its okay..." He said putting his hand on the back of my head. I turned and looked at Sigyn and she got stitches in finger she turned and looked at me while getting up. 

"I will get you for this you little brat!" And she stormed out of the room. I felt loki tense up next to me. "I wont let her hurt you Lauren..."

"Yes Lauren i think its better if you stay in Loki's room for now instead of yours." Thor stated.

"Okay..."

I heard the door open and I looked up to see Sif, Hogan, Fandral, and Volstagg all confused. 

"We heard screaming so we all came right away what has happened?" Sif said while looking at me. Thor got up motioning them out into the hall way to talk to them. No doubt he was telling them about what has just happened. I turned to Loki and spoke.

"Daddy are your going to be able to walk around today and actually well move?"

He smiled and kissed my head. "Yes I am." Later on of just sitting their quietly the nurse came in saying Loki can now leave. At first he had a hard time but i let him lean on me. When he got the hang of walking again i turned to him. 

"Dad."

"Yes sweet heart?"

"Sif told me  i get a goddess name is that true?"

He looked at me and smiled "Yes its true."

"Whats my name going to be?"

"I never really thought about it till now..."

"Oh.."

"Well maybe you could be....The Goddess of Fire?"

I thought about it for a moment then remember my fire powers and all and then i realized it was perfect. I smiled and looked him "I like it." He smiled back as we walked down the hall way hand in hand. We walked into the throne room and saw Odin on the throne. He got up and walked towards me.

"Hello Lauren we heard of what happened..."

"Yeah..." I said looking at the floor I probably am going to be punished for my actions but I was surprised of what he said next.

"Just don't do it again well try not to..."

I looked up at him nodding in agreement.

"Well then shall we go eat breakfast?" Frigga said looking at me and Loki. I nodded agreeing because i was starving and i could tell loki was too. We sat down as everyone else came to sit also I looked around keeping out for Sigyn When i spotted her she took a seat next to Loki putting her hand on his lap he quickly grabbed her hand throwing it the opposite way from him. "Come on loki...don't be so stubborn now..." She said looking in his eyes pleading. "No Sigyn I don't care Nor do i love you ."Loki growled. "Oh come on Lok-" 

"He said no." I said looking at her with a death glare i felt like i have changed what i looked like when i looked down i saw the red vein like marks. I must have my red eyes too. She starred at me with absolute horror. "Loki i didn't know you had a demon for a child." She said in fear. Odin then stood up. "SIGYN! LEAVE!" 

"But-"

"NOW!"

She got up and left the room. I started to calm down and i looked down at the floor. I felt like every ones eyes were on me. I took one glance up and they were starring at me with understanding faces but yet some horror. I looked down at my food and started to eat. Loki started to eat and so did everyone else. I just realized now Thor isn't at the table. 

"Odin?"

"Yes Lauren?"

"Wheres Thor?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun Dun! where has Thor gone? well i hope you guys enjoyed! please vote and comment!

~S