Chapter 8

Lauren's POV

"I agree with Natasha dad your so popular! I wonder why?"

Pepper then spoke. "Its probably because they think his misunderstood and they want to nurture him back to health."

"That's not weird at all." Loki mumbled to himself.

"Haha wow dad...."

"What?"

"Hey your favored over Thor! Chin up and enjoy this!"

We pulled up back at Stark Tower. We went back to my room and hung up my new clothes in my closet. Natasha then walked up to me.

"Lauren we have one more surprise for you to say welcome to the family first get changed in the outfit we laid out on the bed." Then they all walked out of the room. I wonder what the suprise their giving me is? I saw a green beautiful light green dress. It was amazing i never seen a dress like this before! I put it on and put made my hair wave. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Loki. He saw my beautiful get up and took my hand.

"Whats going on?"

"shhh"

"well then!"

We entered the main room and it was dark. Then the lights flickered on.

"SURPRISE!!!" every shouted

"Its not even my birthday!"

Loki turned to me "Its a welcome to the family gift  so i thought of a party! with Thors help of chores and the others."

"Thank you all of you! god i love you all so much!"

"We love you too" they all said at once."

And then we danced and partied all night long.