Chapter 18

Sigyn's POV

"Hmmm its seems there onto us Thor..."

I turned and looked at Thor. Things were so much easier with him as my mind slave...Oh the things i can do....

"Yes Sigyn it seems they are..."

"Well Thor its time to cause some trouble!" 

I grabbed Thor's hand dragging him outside on the planet of Midgard. I looked around to see the first place i could cause some trouble at...and the thought came to my mind..Lauren...I know just where to go. The Orphanage she was adopted at...I found the orphanage and Dragged Thor along we stood outside of it.

"Thor...Burn it down.." At that moments Thor struck the Orphanage with lightning causing so many screams of horror of little kids ah music to my ears. I started to laugh . I glanced over at Thor and his lifeless expression his eyes flashed back to his normal blue and he gasped at the sight of the orphanage. He turned to look at me.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?"

"Ah Thor....i see you broke my mind control....but the real question here is...what have you done?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

I sat on the sofa with all the avengers sitting down also. I turned on the TV to see the news. I stopped dead were i was and dropped the remote.

"The.....the...orphanage.."

Loki realized what Orphanage i was talking about. and turned off the news. "Guys that's the orphanage where i adopted Lauren!" They all starred finally understanding running off and coming back in their suits. We ran out the door and Tony grabbed me flying me to the Orphanage with the others running behind. When we arrived and the others were there too We saw Thor and Sigyn. I heard Thor screaming at her.

"YOU MIND CONTROLLED ME TO DO THIS!"

She started to laugh wickedly. "Tony...put me down you go with the others to save the Orphans." He put me down and Loki rushed to my side. I changed into my real form and Approached Sigyn  grabbing her by the hair dragging her to the ground. "Hello again sigyn..." Fear rushed all over her face. She quickly said words I didn't understand and ended them with Thor. Loki screamed. I looked up to see Thor grabbing him by the throat. 

"THOR SNAP OUT OF IT THAT'S YOUR BROTHER!" I screamed starting to cry a little bit. Thor dropped Loki to the ground and started to walk over towards me still pinning Sigyn to the ground. Thor called his hammer and it came to him.

"Yes thats it Thor...FINISH HER!" Sigyn screamed enjoying the moment. Thor then grabbed me pulling me off sigyn and place his hammer on her chest. 

"AGHH THOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She started to scream in pain and unable to move by the weight of His hammer slowly crushing her bones. "You scared me their brother..." Loki said "Ah Loki i would never kill you or Lauren you too are very important to me." We smiled at Thor. We turned and looked at the Orphanage which was now out and the avengers caring out some bodies alive and...dead..I looked back at sigyn a spit right in her face. I turned and walked over to Loki and Hugged him tight. To scared to see which of the kids had died.