Chapter 7

I turned starring at the purple iron girl suit in front of me. When it hit me. How can the suit work when I don't have the metal heart Tony has?

"Ugh..Tony?"

"Yeah Lauren?"

"How can the suit work on me when I don't have the metal heart you have?"

"Well you know the iron patriot?"

"yeah..."

"Well he doesn't have one I made his so he didn't need one and I did the same for you."

"That makes since."

I hear someone approach me from behind I turn around and its Pepper.

"Hey guys what did I......Tony whats this....."

"Its an Iron Girl suit."

"For?" She crossed her arms starring at Tony I can tell she is not going to be happy about this....

"Its for Lauren I'm going to train her i guess shes my little sidekick." 

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!? TONY ARE YOU CRAZY! SHES A LITTLE GIRL!"

" I guess i'm crazy then Loki is fine with it he thinks it can protect her."

"AND IT CAN PUT HER IN DANGER!!!"

Shes was inches away from punching him in the face I quickly got in-between them.

"Guys calm down! I'm totally fine with it Pepper and with the suit I'm much more protected from getting  taken I promise i'll be fine!"

She starred at me I could tell she calmed down a little bit. She sighed "Lauren are you sure about this?" 

"I'm 100% sure Pepper."

"Alright... just don't get hurt.... and Loki...This does mean you have to keep a really good eye on her."

"I'm aware of this already Pepper...anyway Thor is here to help and so is everyone else in this room I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Alright then! Soooo Tony when do I start?"

"Tomorrow morning I made it one of your Home schooling classes with Bruce."

"Okay so you AND Bruce are going to help me with it?"

"Yes and I am too." I never heard this mans voice before who is he? I turn around to see a man In a black eye patch who is baled.

"I'm Nick Furry of shield and This is agent Phil Coulson."

Every one turned to see Coulson and screamed in joy and all hugged him but not Loki and I. 

"Why are you all cheering for Phil?" I asked asking nicely as I could

Tony Turned to me "Because we thought he was dead from Loki...."

"Oh... well hi Phil I'm Lauren, Lauren Laufeyson."

He took my hand smiling he seemed so nice.

Tony then spoke up "Soo umm what makes you think she will train with you guys me and Bruce? I didn't say you could and I-"

"I said they could Tony." I turned to see Bruce.

"I thought I could Home school her at shield because they have labs and stuff and a training room perfect for training her in the suit."

Tony looked at Bruce and sighed. "Lauren...Are you cool with this? Warning Nick can be a real pain in the a-"

"Don't even say it Stark!" Nick said looking angrily at Tony. I couldn't help but laugh. pepper and Natasha walked up and took my hands "whats going on?" 

"Time to go shopping for some clothes." Natasha said. But Loki walked in front of us smiling.

"Whatcha doing Dad?"

"I want to come."

Pepper and Natasha looked at each other. Pepper then walked towards him 

"you really think that's a good idea Loki...."

"Yes yes I do."

"Natasha should we?"

"I don't know Pepper..Lauren should we?"

"Yeah I don't mind him coming."

Pepper sighed "Great shopping day with Loki....."

"Before we go I have to ask Tony something I forgot to ask him yesterday.."

"Well then what is it Lauren?"

"Who's JARVIS?"

"Oh hes my super smart robot voice guy who is programmed In my house, suits, and your suit."

"Oh good to know."

As me, Loki, Natasha, and pepper got in the elevator I wondered what stupid clothes Loki is going to MAKE me where...I think I might be regretting letting him come..Loki then whispered in my ear.

"Oh i'll find the stupidest thing ever and put it on you...maybe a daddy's little girl shirt or a bunny suit..."

"Did you read my mind dad!"

"Maybe...."

"DAD!!!!"

He chuckled while I also heard Natasha and Pepper laughing too.

"Regret it now?" Natasha said laughing. 

"Little bit..."

When we stepped out of the building we climbed into the limo Loki sat by me and put his arm around me grinning. "Why are you smiling?" I asked while laughing 

"To make you laugh."

"I don't see how that can make someone laugh Loki..." Natasha said like he was stupid. 

"it was funny to me...." Loki mumbled

When we got out of the limo I saw all of this rich people clothes I turned to Pepper and Natasha with a stupid grin on my  face probably.

"Come on go nuts grab anything you want!"

"Not anything showing your stomach or to short or-"

"Daddy I get it! I'm only 13..."

 I ran around the storing grabbing these beautiful dresses, shirts, shoes, skirts, and shorts when i bumped into Loki.

"Didn't see you their dad."

"I got you something!"

"Oh god..." 

Before he could show me I heard girls screaming but not of fear....

The girls started to scream things

"OMG OMG OMG ITS THE SEXY GOD LOKI!!!!"

"IS THAT LITTLE GIRL HIS DAUGHTER??"

" WHO IS THE MOMMY?"

"WAS SHE ADOPTED??"

Loki grabbed my hand throwing what every the thing he was getting me and dragged me towards check out. Natasha and Pepper saw what was going on and quickly paid. The girls started running towards us it was a huge mob of them! 

"WE GOTTA RUN NOW DAD"

Loki grabbed me and held me in his arms carrying me running me out of the building with Natasha and Pepper running with us and the girls following behind. He jumped in the limo and Natasha and Pepper with the bags did to quickly closing the door. The girls then started scraching the windows. One girl yelled

"YOU CAN NEVER KEEP LOKI FROM US!" 

"Step on it Now!" Pepper screamed

The driver sped down the road

Natasha looked at Loki "Well someones popular....