[Chapter Thirty-Five] Aftermath

Chapter Thirty-Five- Aftermath
Bailey's Pov

I didn't move out of his bed for four days, I didn't even care about a shower and Julian had to yank me out and toss me in the shower and then drag me down the hall to eat something. Everyone around looked so sad and they kept trying to stare at me without me noticing and it was infuriating.

I don't know how much they knew but couldn't they just mind their own damn business?

"Stop fucking staring!" I yelled when it just became too much and I backed up to go back to Julian's room when he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me against his side.

"Just breathe baby, I'm right here." He kissed my head and that just made everyone's stares worse.

"Oh my fucking god, stop!" I stormed the rest of the way into the room "What do you want from me? I' not a fucking science project to stare at." I was yelling now and he grabbed me and easily picked me up and brought me back out of the room and deeper into the hallway and I sighed. He let me go and I turned away and ran my hands up my face.

"I'm sorry." I told him but I couldn't look at him

"Come here." He told me and I shook my head and tried not to cry. I was just so angry. 

"I just feel so, so"

"Angry." He whispered and I nodded

"Yeah."

"You have to go through the process again for her." he told me and I shook my head. I knew he was right but I didn't want to. she helped me through it all the first time.

"I don't want to, I just want her back." I choked on my words and he pulled me tight to his chest.

"I know what happened but I love you Bailey. I love you so much and I know you aren't ready, but-" I was in a bad place the first time he said it and it wasn't that I didn't feel it I just couldn't bring myself to say it after what I had done to him.

My heart beat increased when he said it and it made me feel happy inside and I didn't want him to think that I didn't feel it too.

"I love you too." I told him and he froze before he looked down at me

"You do?" he asked in a small voice and I cried yet again as I nodded

"I do. I didn't want to because i know you'll leave me, but I love you Julian, I love you so much." I said and I wasn't sure if I should cry or frown or laugh or smile.

He pulled me the rest of the way to his room and as soon as he closed the door he pressed my back to it and he put a forearm on either side of my face as he tried to get down on the same level as me.

"Say it again." he moved one hand to my face.

"I love you." I told him and he smiled

"Tell me again." his smile grew and I couldn't help but crack a grin

"I love you."

"I love you too." He told me and I smiled before he put a hand on either side of my face and kissed me soft but firmly not giving me time to breathe as we savored the slice of happiness we had in this gloomy part of our lives.

I parted my lips when his tongue encouraged me to do so and when he got tired of leaning down to my level he effortlessly picked me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him. My dress had bunched up and his hand rested on my upper thigh.

I felt bad I a way because I know what could come after this, he loved me and don't people sleep together after that? But I wasn't ready for that.

I know this position is practically torture for him but he's been keeping a handle on his control very well.