[Chapter One] Day Two

Cover on the side made by Trinijermaine

Chapter One- Day Two
Bailey's Pov

As soon as I walked into the facility my fate was definitely sealed, there was no running away now, and I would be forced in here for the next, god knows how long.

I was miserable, but thanks to my fix that Macy brought me, I was feeling better coming in here then I would have before. But I'm nervous for what is about to come. To say my brothers words didn't shake me up would be a lie, but hey, I've been lying to everyone for years now.

I went in with my parents, they signed what they needed to sign and then left as soon as some lady came, they couldn't wait to get rid of me. I scoffed, no wonder I did drugs.

Though I wonder what they had to sign, I'm not a minor. Not that I really cared, just curious.

"Hello Bailey, welcome to Martian Rehab Facility, My name is Kylie" she smiled at me and held out a hand. I looked at it and then back at her with a frown on my face. She sighed and pulled her hand back.

"Are you ready for the tour?" she asked hopefully and I just stared blankly at her. She was too happy, it was annoying. "Follow me" she said like my lack of communication didn't bother her; but hey, she was probably used to this.

She gave me a tour of the facility, which included Male dorms, Female dorms, a court yard, a gym, small basketball court, swimming pool, art room, music room, and a mirrored room to dance in. where individual therapy was held, the cafeteria, where group therapy rooms were, the main room and offices.

As we went through she explained the rules in here. Refrain from physical altercations, how we need to attend every session, no contact with the outside world for a minimum of thirty days and we will then be evaluated."

She stopped a few times to ask if I had questions, but I remained silent. She went on to tell me how sexual relationships aren't allowed to protect patients from getting some diseases or pregnant while going through rehab, and if were caught we won't be allowed to have any kind of contact again.

As we were headed back to the dorms, she went over the last and most obvious rule.

"Of course drugs are not allowed in here, and this is a more, how do I put this, traditional facility; which is why I assume your parents chose it when the judge ordered rehabilitation."

"What does that mean?" I spoke for the first time.

"It means we believe that you got yourself into your own addiction, and you have to deal with the consequences of them. We have doctors on site to monitor patience. We do weekly drug tests, and we don't give out drugs to help with detox. You have to go through it the hard way."

My heart started beating rapidly at that bit of news. I was hoping they would give me whatever drugs to make it easier, to make it better. I saw how sick people got while detoxing. They're throwing up, shaking, some people hallucinate. It's a nasty process.

"We have many options for everyone because we want to make the transition back into society as easy as possible. People find comfort in a varied amount of things and so we provide as many as we can."

"How much money are my parents shelling out for this?" I wondered

"That's not important."

"Yes it is."

"Bailey" she started off

"I want to know, now." I demanded.

"With you sharing a room it brings the cost down to about eighteen thousand a month."