"Don't Do It, Please,"

(Okay this does happen after book three but it's a kind of AU thing where Loki somehow escaped his nutshell prison. I feel like this is one of my best works, I hope all of you love it!)

Magnus Chase's POV

"Alex, don't do it, please, Alex...," I gasp, taking a step backward.

Loki cackles, "She can't hear you now, Chase, she is fully under my control,"

Alex holds her garrote out, taunt in her hands. Her beautiful eyes now glow a bright green, I take another step backward. She staggers forward like she isn't used to her own legs. I bite my lip, defenseless. Man, was this a bad time to let Jack have his date with Riptide. Why me? Why now? Today had been a good day up until Loki came to stop it. I had just been walking the streets of Boston to get to the nearest entrance to Valhalla, and suddenly I am thrown into an alley by the love of my life.

Alex get's in her fighting stance, that I have become accustomed too. I may or may not stare at her while we fight together in battle in Valhalla.

"Say goodbye Chase," Loki says, a smirk splaying across his scarred lips.

Alex corners me into the back of the alley. I need to find a way to snap her out of this. There has to be away. Somehow, there has to be a way to get her back to the Alex I know and love. The Alex that has saved me on numerous occasions, she has always been there for me, and though she may be a little rude sometimes, she is the sweetest person I have ever met. I will wait forever and ever to see her in Hel, just because I love her that much. But I need to snap her out of this. I need to save her.

She begins to walk closer and closer to me as if in slow motion. I mean that's just stupid, if she's going this slow, I could just walk away. She suddenly rockets forward, fastening her garrote around my neck. Her face shows of disgust and pure anger. I have never been more terrified in all of my life. I put my hands on her hers, right before she tightens the garrote and kills me.

"Please, Alex, I don't know what I'd do without you, I love you, Alex, please come back...." I plead, my voice choked, filled with pain and anguish. 

"FINISH HIM," Loki roars.

The garrote tightens and suddenly I am falling. Falling through space and time, falling through my memories, through my life as a dead soldier and my life as a normal human. I watch as my world crumbles around me and my head falls to the ground. Alex is looking at her own hands in terror, crying out in pain over what she did to me. The world seems to shift and swim with colors and fantasy. I don't even cry out, I just lay there, excepting my fate.

I was going to Hel. I was going to see my mother, Randolph, his kids, and wife. I was going to see them again. Goodbye cruel worlds, it was nice getting to know all of you (not really).

Alex Fierro's POV

"You're okay, breathe, just breathe, open up your eyes, come back, it's okay, it's over now, you're okay, wake up, please wake up, don't do this to me, don't you dare do this to me, Maggie, I l-lo-lo-lov-lov-love you, please, c-co-com-come on, wake up!" I beg and break into tears.

I got him into Valhalla fine. I thought he would respawn and everything would be all amazing like it used too. It's been a fortnight, and he still isn't awake. I've tried to do anything other than sitting by his bedside. He has night tremor after night tremor, not waking up after anyone. Loki could be doing this to him, he probably is. Sending him a stream of constant visions that would torment Magnus's brain and cripple him. I start to weep, bringing my legs up to my chest and crying into them.

I hear a gasp along with a hoarse voice saying, "Alex?"

I look up and see the magnificent Magnus Chase, awake and unburdened by visions. I'm startled, to say the least. He looks at me questioningly. I don't wait for him to ask me what happened. I sit up and hug him, weeping into his chest. He wraps his arms around me tentatively, probably trying not to get murdered by me.

"Alex? What happened? What's wrong? Are you alright? Do I need to heal you?" He asks, his voice scratchy and rough from being asleep so long.

"Y-yo-you, w-we, L-lo-Loki," I break down into another round of tears and gross sobbing.

"It's alright Alex," Magnus says, caressing my back lightly, "Let it all out, you can tell me when your done crying,"

It was the longest time I had ever cried, ever. I cried for like twenty minutes (Lol noob, I cried an entire day because my NOtp kissed in a children's book series called Kingdom Keepers.) I kept looking up at Magnus, his perfectly chiseled face, his golden blonde hair, and thinking about what would have happened if I really did kill him. He would've gone to Helheim because of me, and I couldn't bear to see the nine worlds without him.

When I shed my last tear I looked him in his eyes. They looked like starlight, beautiful, chic, and untouchable, perfect in every way. I might've kissed him then if I wasn't so desperate to tell him what happened.

"Loki tried to get back at you by mind controlling me and making me kill you, he succeeded but I got you back to Valhalla, you've been asleep for two weeks," I say, clinging to him as if he would just fade away if I let go.

"I've never seen you so emotional," He says smirking slightly.

I blush, wiping the tears from my face, "I was only crying because......"

"Because any answer you give me means you care about me at least slightly," He says, grinning.

My blush deepens in color while he laughs slightly, shaking his head.

"You look so adorable," He says.

I look away from him, embarrassed, and stare at the floor. I feel him place a soft kiss on my cheek, he grins with his pearly white teeth. I turn towards him and kiss him quickly, catching him by surprise. This kiss feels the same way it did the first time, magical, spectacular, mind-blowing, ground shaking, and completely breathtaking. 

I love Magnus Chase.