FierroChase Gets Into A Fight With One Another ;)

Alex Fierro's POV

You know those days where you just want to be alone and have nobody there? Well, that's how I feel right now. My head just keeps reminding me I am a failure, and keeps reminding me of all the bad things I have done. My head won't let me sleep or eat, so I go to my pottery wheel and try to sculpt a tall vase. I was tired and weak, angry and fussy. I didn't want anyone to disturb me because I was on the verge of tears. Any second now I would cry. Then, of course, Magnus has to disturb me and comes waltzing in my room. I hate how my door always lets him in! I lock it for everyone else but it lets him in any way!

"Alex oh my gods are you alright?" He asks me with concern.

"Yeah, I am fine, now leave!" I hiss.

"I am not leaving until you tell me what's wrong," Magnus says and cross his arms against his chest.

A few tears slide down my cheeks and I stop my pottery wheel, I shout, "Nothing! Just leave me alone!"

"No, you deserve to get better than to look this sad, tired, and lonely," He says honestly. 

I turn towards him and shout, "Why do you even care?!"

I walk away from him and run to my atrium. I curl up in a ball in the grass and cry. I hear Magnus walk towards me.

"It's okay, everything will be alright," He says in a calm voice.

"No! It will not! Why do you even care Magnus!??!?!" I scream at him in between my sobs. 

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALRIGHT?!" He yells back.

I stop crying immensely and look at him. He is leaving the room with a distraught look on his face.

"I can tell you don't like me the same way," He says somberly, "I'll just leave."

I stand up quickly and wipe the tears from my face.

"Please Magnus, don't leave," I whimper because I am a weak piece of crap.

 "No, you wanted me to leave and that's exactly what I am doing," He says evenly and puts his hand on the door knob.

I run over to him quickly and hug him from behind. We've never been this intimate and he stiffens a little. 

"Please," I beg. 

He slumps and sighs, then says, "Only because my precious shape-shifter told me to stay"

I hug him harder and breathe in his scent, "Thank you,"

"No, thank you for confirming the suspicion that you indeed like me," He says softly.