Chapter 64| We move on

9 years ago

9 years ago

"I don't fucking understand." Olivia practically yelled, walking around the house pissed off. Everything falling around her, tossing it to the side for it to be destroyed.

A bad habit that she learned from me, sadly. It was a trait I couldn't stop myself from doing, whenever I wasn't around a gym to get my anger out the next best thing was all of my stuff. No matter how expensive and valuable, I found a way to destroy it. We didn't realize how bad this was getting until she started doing it, turning her anger to the stuff we bought.

Life was so incredibly funny that I didn't know how to exactly cope with it, she used to be the one to value our things. Because we came from a place that we didn't have it at all, so she cherished all of it. I would be scolded for attempting to break a vase that reminded her of home before we moved to Jersey, something that her mother would pick out. It was loud and obnoxious with different colors, she didn't even like it for the beauty. It just made her love the fact that it resembled something her family would picked out to show off.

If I were to even think of breaking it then she would be angry with me for weeks, saying how we need to take care of our things. Making me sleep on the couch, then fixing the slight crooked edge that had a piece missing with crazy glue. But now here she was, tossing it towards our wall and leaving a huge dent in the middle of it. There goes our quiet room, a place where she puts all of our good things out on display. I had no idea why she wanted to show it off, but she did and that was all I could do. Allow her to do whatever and just pay the guy whenever she was finished talking about what she wanted.

"You have to calm down." I warned her as she began to hyperventilate, thinking about the news we received from our lawyer earlier today.

She barely paid me any attention, clenching her face as tears poured down. She waddled towards a random cup sitting on our coffee table, throwing it on the hardwood floors. I watched as she screamed out loud, before sitting down on the couch defeated. I rushed over the glass, wincing slightly as it pierced my foot, ignoring the pain and sitting down beside her.

I gather her into my arms while turning my attention away from the blood dripping out of my foot, gently caressing her back.

"It's our son, Zayn. How the fuck can she do this to us?!" She cried out loud, gripping her chest while expressing her hurt. It made sense because I felt the same exact way, I was mad. "I was told that I couldn't have anymore children, she was meant to do this as a blessing for us. We finally get some amazing news, and now she's turning on us?!"

Just like I said, life was so incredibly funny of how it worked in mysterious ways. Last year we had found out Olivia couldn't have children at all, so we decided to ask her new friend. A woman she met randomly, Bianca Brown. In the beginning when first meeting her when Olivia insisted that we invited Bianca over for dinner, I knew there was something off about her. The moment she instantly agreed to help us, only a few months after knowing Olivia was sketch in my eyes. It took a while for the paper work, blood testing and everything to go right according. But after a year, we were finally able get everything right and it took a few weeks until we all found out Bianca was pregnant.