Chapter 25| Let the games begin

Before I start, I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS! And in reward for reaching that much, I am here to give you for the next two or three parts, the longest chapters. Which will end in something you have all been waiting for, so get ready for some action. So! This is part one....

If there was ever a time in the past and someone told me I would be in the shortest dress known to mankind, face full of makeup and a wig slapped onto my head, I would have laughed

If there was ever a time in the past and someone told me I would be in the shortest dress known to mankind, face full of makeup and a wig slapped onto my head, I would have laughed. Shoot, if I would've been told that I was going to visit an infamous drug lord that wants to kill me while being escorted by another infamous illegal fighter drug lord, I would've laughed then probably smacked you.

There were a lot of things against my usual standards being done, a lot that I haven't bothered to do in a very long time. This was something forbidden, almost completely banished from my mind. I felt different yet, still the same. As if I was given another chance at life, being able to do all of the things I done wrong at first. This was ironically my idea of a fresh start, without it actually being a start. I wasn't there to have a good time, I wanted to know all the details of this big things and why am I being involved?

Haven't these men ever heard of the saying my name is Bennett and I'm not in it?

I adjusted the blonde wig, pulling it back and forth until it was comfortably latched onto my head. Brushing my fingers through the strands, making sure that every little detail wasn't exactly perfect. It would have looked as if I was trying a bit too hard, trying to go unnoticed would make me even more noticeable than just walking in the club and shouting I'm there.

I messed up the fringe on my forehead before looking away, Taylor stood the side and watched me with a smirk on her face. Passing over the lipstick with her eyebrow arched, in a questioning manner.

"What?" I questioned, turning back to the mirror and dabbing the product onto my lips. "What's that look?"

"I have a look?" She snorted, bashful at my observation.

"That, right there." I nodded towards her, rubbing my finger across my lips a few times. "I don't like it, when you get that specific face it's like dangerous."

"Dramatic much?" She asked, laughing before sitting on the edge of the toilet. "I'm just wondering, how the hell did you that?"

"Uh, do what?" I laughed, turning back to her and closing the tube. "I need more clarification, because I don't understand hidden secrets."

Whenever she got like this it was never good, it was a sign of her mind rumbling. She began to search things, become slightly hyper aware of everything. It was a weird thing she wasn't afraid of admitting, she could speak out your issues and then give you a solution before even asking if she was on point or it was just her jumping into conclusions.

"How did you convince Zayn into letting you into the meeting, getting ahold of a serious meeting before publicly released article and you're now coming with us." She stopped for a minute, gazing up at the ceiling in a thoughtful manner. "Are you fucking him?"