Chapter 14|Help

Do you ever have a moment in your life where something happens and no matter what, you could try so hard to forget it but when it's late at night your thoughts just has to remind you of that horrific time?

I have a lot of those and this will go down in history as one of the top ten, I was a living embarrassment. But there are big differences between comedic shit happening to me that I hate but laugh when it's brought up, and moments like this one when I just wanna die even thinking about.

I raise an hand, waving awkwardly at the two family members of my captivator. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." I said shyly, as these continued staring at me.

The young girl raise a hand and waved back, turning her head and walking out. The mother just tightened up her jaw and walked out, closing the door shut. I knew exactly what that meant, my mom did it all the time as well so it wasn't anything new to me.

I looked over at Zayn and he seemed rather happy at the situation, not angry that a woman he's keeping hidden that was shown the ways of his illegal lifestyle just met his family naked. I'm not one to judge, but what the fuck?

Of all times he's been mad or walking around with a damn stick up his ass this was the one thing that made him laugh? My humiliation, of course. When does it ever not make anyone happy, me getting public humiliation is quite laughable to other people.

I couldn't hold my tongue when  I spotted that grin widening on his face. "Fuck you." I spat, glaring at him.

He didn't respond, just chuckling into his hand before scratching at the scruff on his chin. He stood up from the bed, taking a sip from the liquid in his glass that he placed on the nightstand.

He grunted before sitting the cup down, fixing his attire and walking around the bed towards the door. "You might wanna hurry up." He commented, opening the door and stepping.

I glared at the door before quickly slipping on the dress, I walked into the mirror and looking in it frowning. The choice of it was beautiful, it was seamless with straps that had to be tied in the back. It seemed to remind me of the dress Khalesia wore in the book, the day she finally went out with her beloved Arnold. But the difference that stood out was that mine clung to my body a bit more. It was flowing or long and graceful, it was short and silk.

The beautiful patterns made it seem elegant, almost like if you wore the right accessories with it then it could pass as formal. But if you dressed it down, it could be wore for a good night at the club in uptown New York, it was amazing.

But it didn't look great on me, I wasn't exactly skinny but it showed the softness of my stomach, which is something I often avoided. By me not walking around and only laying in bed all day, I was sure that I put on a few pounds.

My eyes were a dull brown color that didn't really seem bright and full of life, I could see the dark circles underneath my eyes and the chapped lips. There was obviously nothing I could do to fix it, if there was a time to embrace myself fully then it would be now.