Titus and Emberly bonus chapter

Hey everyone! This chapter is set the day Emberly and Titus officially meet. Emberly's Pov all the way throughout this chapter!

Shouting. That's what wakes me up from my beautiful deep slumber, I was up all night on my phone doing absolutely nothing but watching my shows that need to be completed. Wait... I'm actually just re watching every show that I have watched, The Vampire Diaries first because it's my favourite. I was forced to stay up until 4 in the morning because I needed to finish episode after episode, it's addicting! Can you believe that arrow is in the first season of TVD? It's shocking.

Angrily, I throw my blankets off of me and stand up. I march out of my room and down the hall where all the chatter is coming from, do they not understand the meaning of silence? Or at least doing the polite thing and keeping all the unwanted noise down. This is Cadence's fault. Her deciding to invite her friends over today if all days, but I don't think it would make a difference because I'm always up till the crack of dawn.

"Can you keep it down?" I hiss as I walk into the room. I recognise Amalia, Jarrad and of course... Aidan, slouching on the ground and couch with food everywhere. Why can't I be rich and live by myself?

"Oh hey sleepyhead," Cadence teases. I give her my face of boredom and look around the room.

"It's like 9 in the morning, why are you already being so loud?" I rub my eyes, they're sore letting me know I need more sleep. Now it's going to be impossible to go back to bed because they're going to be so loud!

"Actually it's 12," Amalia corrects me with amusement. Amalia is the sweetest person ever and I just acted so rudely in front of her, she opens her arms and I hug her. I haven't really met Cadence's other friends. She met them trough her boyfriend Aidan.

"Hello everyone, I apologise for my rudeness. Now I will head back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day then stay up all night," they snicker at me and I turn my back.

"I don't think so, my other friends are coming over so we will be even louder." I flip back around, glaring at Cadence and try to hold myself back from strangling her out of frustration and anger. It's as if steam is coming out of my nose and ears. I stomp away to my room and drop into bed, closing my eyes as sleep comes to me.
                                         ||
Happiness. I hear happiness. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but when someone's happiness wakes you from your sleep then you are not happy that they are happy. Laughing is all I hear, plus chatter. Who could possibly be over? I didn't even know Cadence had many friends. I thought she had 2! Aidan doesn't count. He's her boyfriend. How does that count!?

I groan and drag my feet to my cupboard and grab sweats and a singlet, I walk to my door and open it; the sounds of their laughter is even louder now. I sigh and stomp my way to the bathroom, I make sure to lock the door as I shower. After showering and feeling nice and fresh, I dry myself and put on my clothes then leave all my crap in the bathroom to pick up later. My stomach grumbles in hunger, I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall to the kitchen. I rummage through the fridge and decide to get a piece of chicken to eat.

I'm halfway to shoving the chicken in my mouth when Cadence and her friends walk in. Hot boys. That's all that's going on through my head. Especially the dude with a stubble. Oh holy grail of hotness! He has an olive tone, chocolate hair, brown eyes, muscular, tall, sexy and a stubble that makes him look older. He's the only guy I need to explain, he's just so hot. And I'm shoving Chicken into my mouth... what an attractive sight.

He smirks, their faces all show amusement and I'm so not amused by that. "These are my friends Em, that's Chris, Landon, Valentino and Titus," she finishes; they wave at me and say hi. Friendlier than expected as the guys all look so intimidating and big. Except Landon. He's lanky and short and skinny, still attractive though. Titus. What a weird but unique and sexy name. "We are just about to go to Val's so there's food in the cupboard," she shrugs.