Chapter 6- Ninja

Hailee Steinfeld as Amalia Grey
||
'Sometimes my heart hurts so much that I feel like it's going to explode. And on days like these I'd wish the sadness would stop consuming me. And while my heart is exploding I wish that I was too, because it's all too much and I'm much too young to be feeling nothing and everything all at once.

He was too good. He was too good to die. And now that he's gone I don't have anything or anyone to live for, I'm a soul seeking comfort and care. Why did he have to take Kane from me? Why!? The darkness doesn't seem comforting, I don't want to sink into it. When mum and dad died the darkness was comforting because at least the darkness was a reminder that they were real.

Help me. Just help me God. Wait, why am I asking for your help when you took them away from me? Why?

So long diary
Willow '

I shut the book that contains my hidden feelings, my darkest secrets and everything. I made Val take me home so I could get a few things, it's getting tiring wearing the same clothes every day.

My diary is the only person- well thing that I can talk too, I hate it when someone says that you're complaining when you just tell them how you're feeling. I hate a lot of things though; have I done anything wrong to deserve all of this? Have I sinned to many times? I would look out the window if it wasn't dark, it's night and I can't seem to fall asleep. Instead I stayed up writing all of my bottled up feelings in the diary that stays hidden in a draw in my room. I want it all to end... the pain.

Sighing I open my underwear draw and bury the diary at the bottom of it then cover it with my underwear. I reach over and turn off the lamp then rest back on the pillow, but sleep doesn't want to come. What can I say? I'm a day dreamer and a night thinker. I stare at the ceiling that I cannot see, weird right? Maybe I'm too kind, like I should be treating Valentino so badly. Way worse than I am.

This is one messed up world; teenagers wanting to kill themselves then when adults realise the importance of life, they never want to die. At least I think it goes like that. Death seems peaceful, like all the worries will go away and finally I'll feel peace. Deciding that sleep isn't going to come to me too soon I throw the blankets off of me and jump out of bed. I walk to the door and open it silently, it's like 1 in the morning so some of them may be asleep. I tip toe my way to the room that Nova decided to stay in for the night, she's most likely with Mike at the moment.

How can she forgive him so easily after he was most likely involved in a murder? I wasn't the only one close with Kane. Nova was too. Why is she pretending like everything is okay?

I open the door and poke my head in, it's dark which means they are both asleep. But I'm not feeling too generous at the moment. I flick on the light switch and stare at them like some creepy stalker, like peeping Tom lol! They stay completely still so I walk further into the room, I tower over Nova and click my fingers in her face; this girl can sleep through a god damn earthquake most likely. So I walk around the bed and tap Mike's face, his fist thrusts forward flying towards my face. I scream as it makes contact with under my chin, lesson number one; never ever wake up Mike. Maybe never wake up anybody again!

My body falls to the floor and I cup my chin just laying sprawled out on the ground, I hear people rushing in to see what happened. Gosh he can throw a good punch, I wince trying to blink away the tears; hey I'm pretty sure you would cry too! I hear many cusses and I can practically already feel the swelling that's to come. "What the f*ck happened?" Val growls.