Chapter 46- Never have I ever

Listen to 'young and beautiful' by Lana del Ray

"You look beautiful... too beautiful," Val growls watching me as I do my hair while looking in the mirror. "You're always so beautiful," I'm wearing a sparkly gold dress that has a split in the leg and black heels. I'm braiding my hair in a crown way and leaving the rest in curls because I curled it. My eyeshadow is brown and dark, my eyebrows perfectly shaped and I just feel really good about myself.

"Awww," I coo and walk over to his standing figure, I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest. I painted my nails a nude colour then helped them over so they are glossy.

He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up, I squeal and wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Ready? So drop to the bed with your arms out," he instructs. He drops me onto the bed and I giggle.

"That was fun! Again!" I don't care if my hair gets ruined, all I care about is reassuring my boyfriend that everything will be fine. And if that means playing around with him and ruining my hair then that's okay. I wrap my arms and legs around him, this is hard with a dress. Instead of falling back like he wants me to, I hold on tighter and press my lips to his- kissing him slowly and passionately. He responds immediately, the sound of the camera makes us seperate and look at the door. Nova is eating a bar of chocolate work one hand and holding her phone with the other.

"You two are too cute!" She exclaims, he drops me on the bed and I roll my eyes. "I'll send you both the photos," she winks then walks away. I groan and cover my face with my hands. He chuckles and hooks his arm around my back and pulls me up.

"Are you all ready?" I stand up and fix my hair and then grab my purse and phone then nod. I walk out of his room... or is it ours? Well we sleep together every night. We walk down the stairs, all the girls are dressed up and speaking to their stressed out boyfriends. I think Aidan is taking us to the club and Titus is picking us up.

"New plan, our own boyfriends can take us to the club and Titus can pick us up because you're all being annoying," Cadence says. They all nod in agreement and we walk out to the cars, Val opens the door for me and I get in; he shuts the door and runs around and gets in. Titus leads the way, why are they so rich and have amazing cars?

We talk about everything, our favourite food and colour. We just get to know each other even more, then we arrive at the club. We all stand in a huddle, it's as if we're going away for a month and they're not coming with us. Val cups my face in his hands and kisses me, "have fun my angel."

I smile and hook my arms around his should blades and neck, I still need to stand on my tippy toes even though I'm in heels. "I'm going to go now, Tino," he hums and I pull away. Amalia is peppering Tyrese with kisses, making him giggle. Cadence is attempting to tickle Aidan to try and make him smile, but it isn't working. He smiles anyway at her attempts, at least he appreciates it. Emberly is rolling her eyes at whatever Titus says, he grabs her face and collides their lips. We stand at the front after they've given us their pep talk, I notice everyone looking at us. Us girls walks into the club, the music is loud as and I know that tonight will be hectic.
                                         • •
"IM SOARING! FLYING!" We all sing terribly. Amalia is more drunk than all of us, she's letting loose because she knows that usually this can't happen because Tyrese is in the picture. It seems like having a baby is difficult and it holds you back. But Amalia doesn't consider it in that way, she loves her black haired, pale, blue or brown or green eyed son. I honestly can't remember the colour.