Chapter 11- Bachelorette party

Aidan and Cadence <3 Try not to drool over Taylor Lautner

"Strippers."

"Check," she nods.

"Alcohol?"

"Double check!"

"Crown?"

"Check! Looks like we've got everything," Nova grins and squeals hugging me, she is very excited for her bachelorette party tonight. It's been a week and we've been planning it every single day, it's going to be awesome. But we all made a promise to not mention the strippers to the guys, we don't want them to be injured badly.

"Now all we need to do is get ready," I cheer and look at the dress that I brought over to Nova's. It's a sleeveless black lace dress that is tight around all the right places and it stops mid thigh, I paired it with some black heels as well. After having a shower I put on my clothes then started brushing my hair in Nova and Mike's room while waiting for Nova to finish having a shower.

She walks in through the door and I whistle, she wearing a bright red dress that has one sleeve, it leaves a lot to the imagination, it also stops mid thigh. She paired it with black shoes as well, "hottie."

She smiles at what I say and winks at me, "you're talking, look at you!" She exclaims. I chuckle and sit her down so I can do her hair and makeup, I straighten her hair until it's dead straight and clip two bits back. When I get to her makeup I put on a black smokey eye, a wink eye liner and natural beige lips.

She curls my hair then puts it in a bun with the curls falling out, she puts on hold eyeshadow and some natural coloured lipgloss. I roll my lips and grin, we look at ourselves in the mirror and clap excitedly.
                                     ||
"Now, who's the wedding girl tonight!" The stripper shouts, everyone cheers and shouts Nova's name. She shakes her head and I smirk, the guys walk over to her and lift her up. They place her on a chair that's on the stage, Amalia, Emberly, Cadence and I burst out laughing when the guy wiggles his butt in her face. She screws her eyes shut and turns her face away.

"OH COME ON NOVA!" I shout, she opens her eyes and glares giving me a 'help me' look; I shake my head and mouth a no. I'm enjoying seeing her suffering at the moment. Everyone laughs at her obvious discomfort, they are shirtless and are wearing speedo like underwear things with a fake cop hat on.

"Let's get another girl up here," one of them says, immediately everyone looks at me and I shake my head already knowing that this is a very bad idea. I regret ever agreeing to having strippers here, seriously I regret it so much.

"Over here!" The girls shout pointing to me, Nova nods in agreement. I groan when one guy lifts me up and carries me on stage, I really should punch him in the balls- I was considering it. He places me down on another chair and I send Nova a glare to which she sends a sweet smile back at me.