Chapter 50- Coming home

1 week later

1 week later

My stomach hasn't grown much, there's only a small bump. Days are long and the nights are too short. I miss Valentino when I shouldn't, he's tried calling many times but I always let it go to voicemail. He always leaves one... last night he was drunk and he was crying and it was very loud. I keep reminding myself that Val deserved this.

It feels like summer, it's springtime. I'm sitting at the pool at the hotel I'm staying at, it's beautiful out here. I haven't talked to Val in a week, as well as the girls. "Willow," I jump back against the chair and I stare at Titus with wide eyes.

"Titus... how... how did you find me?" He cracks his knuckles and sits on the chair next to me. He stares at me in silence and I stare back, "is everyone looking for me?"

"Mostly... Val is giving up kind of. He got drunk off his ass last night and was saying stuff. Plus, it's easy to track you when you're the tracking person in the gang... I have my secrets." I raise my eyebrows and sigh.

"Titus... I don't know what to do, I'm lost. I love him but he hurt me, would you ever say that to Emberly?" I ask softly. He stays silent for a minute then opens his mouth to say something but shuts it.

"No. I would never say that to Emberly if this happened to us, it's not right and I think Val has realised that now. He's scared... you know what happened to his mum. She was looking after him when she was murdered, he doesn't want that happening to you and he doesn't want his child to feel the way he did... the way he still does. You have to try and view it in his perspective too Will..." my eyes water and I cry for the one hundredth time.

He comes and sits next to me and awkwardly wraps his arm around my shoulder. I rest my head on his chest and I hiccup, "he hurt me so much. You can't expect me to forgive him right away for saying that."

He pats my shoulder and sighs, "I know... but maybe he regrets saying that now. Come home Willow, don't be this far away from home. You can hate him all you want but he just needs to see you."

"He doesn't even deserve to see me," I bitterly spit out.

"Then come home for everyone else. They don't deserve to be punished for something that Val did. I heard you said something to Amalia... I agree with you, don't worry. What they did wasn't right," I sigh and wipe under my eyes.

"Fine. I'll come home. But not for him or Amalia and Nova...I'll do it for my baby and I," he smiles and stands up. "Follow me up and we'll get my stuff," he nods and we walk to the elevators.

"What have you been doing for this past week?" He asks as we step out of the elevator. I open my room and start collecting my stuff. I shrug, briefly looking at him as he sits on the couch not even helping me.