Morning:

Writer POV:

He ran his fingers through her hair roaming his eyes on her face. She slept in his hug last night but he didn't go to any more sleep.

The day they met, the moments they shared, the torture he did to her, a movie was running in his mind for past 4 hours and that took away his sleep.

He was still lost when his phone buzzed, it's shrill echoed in the silent aura. He instantly shut that noisy thing before Laila got disturbed and sneaked out of the room tip toed on the wooden floor.

An unknown number was flashing on his phone screen but he turned his phone on silent and tossed it away when a bang on the door grabbed his attention. He yawned and made his way to there.

"Morning", he greeted those two women before letting them step in.

"Is Laila up?" Aunty Sakina asked putting away the stuffs in her hands on the table.

"Not yet", Harris mumbled back rubbing his hands for some heat. The weather was getting chiller.

"How's she?" Ayeshay asked looking at Harris.

"I hope she's fine", his reply was small and soft. She just nodded back.

"Listen! I have to visit the nearby village. I have been called out for some work. I have made the food for you two. Do eat and make Laila eat too", aunty Sakina guided that boy and he just nodded his head in return.

"Ayeshay is going with me but we will be back till evening", aunty added more words and Harris just nodded back as a good boy.

"Take care", aunty patted his head and the two women left.

When Harris shut the door behind he heard some moans coming from the room. He hurried his steps there and saw her fidgeting in her place under the blanket.

"Hey", he marked his attendance there by calling her out softly and she slowly opened her orbs to came across his worried face that had little bit of mitigation along.

Her lips curled in a small smile when he sat near her.

"Stay here I'll bring some food then you have to take your medicine", Harris said and patted her head a little. She nodded her head very little. The pain was still fresh and agonizing.

He fed the girl carefully but managed at dropping the food on the blanket. His adorable attempts made her laugh but she couldn't as the bruises pained her alot however she had butterflies in her stomach. Things were enticing.

"Harris", her name came out as mere wishper when he was changing her bandage. He lifted his hazel orbs and looked straight in hers with a soft look.

"Yes?" He kept his tone gentle.

"When are we getting back?" She managed to utter out some words with stung throat. He softly caressed the wound on her forehead and nodded his head.

"When you'll be fine", he replied and she just blinked to the wall ahead.

"You want to go the terrace for some fresh air?" Harris gathered the first aid box and asked her feeling her discomfort and heavy breaths in the closed room.

She nodded with a mere smile.

He slipped his hands below her thighs and one on her back before scooping up her in his arms. A sudden blush crept up her cheeks, he was fast. He carefully pulled her into him when a smirk formed on his lips. She bit her lower lip feeling her body heating up and squeezed her eyes.