Ch. 41

AN: Beautiful wolf but not Jane's!

Seeing Things
Ch. 41

William's P.O.V.

After the blood chilling scream that turned into a howl I looked over the beautiful wolf in front of me.

It was a very dark brown color with three white spots. One coving around her eye and the base of her ear. One on the left paw that looked like a sock. The last was on the side of her butt that ran up her tail a little.

The wolf had started to jump and play around. After a couple of minutes it turned and looked to me with a wagging tail. I got a chance to look at her eyes.

The eye with the white was a dark emerald green with gold flex in it. The eye covered by brown was a very bright light blue color.

If you mixed the two eyes together you would get Jane's natural grayish eye color.

The wolf's ears perk up and the tail is wagging back and forth so quickly that the back of the body is shaking with it.

After a couple more minutes the wolf looks back at me. It then changes from the beautiful wolf to a nude Jane.

"I finally met Abigail! She's so sweet!" Jane yelled as my eyes look over her naked body.

She looked down and her arms slowly move. She tried to cover herself but I wasn't looking at the nudity of the beautiful girl. My eyes were locked on something else that started to get covered by her arm. A loud growl ripped through my chest as I continued to stare.

"What is that!" My wolf snapped giving me little to no control.

I was referring to Jane's side that had giant gashes that was a much darker color than her natural skin tone.

"What?" She asked quietly still frozen.

"That!" I growled standing up and walking over to her.

I grabbed her arm and moved it away from her body so her whole side was open and visible.

My hand slid from the side of her breast to right above the dark lines. Jane had flinched away from my touch before it got to the discolored skin.

She quickly put her hand over it and looked down at the floor.

"What is it?" I asked my voice more calm but still hard.

"It was from the dark spirits." She said quietly.

"What happened." I say more than ask.

"It's a long story." She tried to walk away.

"We have plenty of time." I said grabbing her arm.

"Let me get clothes on then I'll tell you." She sigh.

I nod. Walking next to her up the stairs. We got to her room and she pulled on shorts and a hoodie. Jane tied her hair up and laid down on her back so her stomach was slightly peaking through the clothes.

"Okay..." She sigh rubbing her face and cocked her head to look over at me. "Ready?" She asked

I nodded and waited for her to talk.

"So I went to the Royals and we planned how to eliminate dark spirits. I went in and found the leader. He started talking and distracted me. Another one came behind me and did that. I healed but the nurse said I would always have this and it would never go away. I then killed the leader and they had the ceremony." She said taking pauses every so often.

"Your fine with all your other scars." I state not really understanding what the big problem was because the few scars she had she would never hide or cover.

"But they're not this. This is big and ugly and stands out. The others are just small and most people don't notice." She said holding something back.

"What else." I urged her to continue.

"They're not failures." Jane's voice was just above a whisper.

"You killed an entire race not just for yourself or werewolf's but for tranquility through all realms. Just because they got you one time doesn't mean failure, repulsive, and weak. This adds to you and your story. This shows how strong you really are." I said as my hand had lifted the jacket and rubbed over the canals created on her skin.

I had looked into her eyes the whole time I spoke. I bent my head down to her stomach still making eye contact. I pressed a soft kiss over her side and onto the deep scars.

Jane had flinched lightly at contact and stiffened. After a few more light kisses her body had relaxed in my touch.

I pulled backed looking up to her as she yawned.

"Goodnight she-wolf." I said kissing her lips and going into my room.

The whole thing still had me upset and frustrated but there was nothing I could do about it. All I could to was show Jane she was all the same or better with her new addition.

Winston had got excited thinking about Jane and her wolf.

"I have to talk to her!" He barked at me.

"You can talk to her later on. Jane needs sleep. Changing takes a lot of energy the first time." I spoke to him.

"Who would have thought we would get a vampire instead of a mate." He laughed.

"But you like her." Winston nodded at my comment.

"She's different William. Keep an eye on her." He said telling me to keep her close.

I got in bed cutting the link and fell to sleep.