Ch. 16

AN: Heather the beautiful grandma.

Seeing Things
Ch. 16

Jane's P.O.V.

Dinner was delicious and I didn't get as many looks tonight. Once I was finished I picked up my plate and then got some look. I picked up plates of people who had already left. Taking them to the kitchen the woman that was there last night took the plates.

"Sweetheart, I said you didn't have to help."

"I like helping ma'am."

"Oh don't you dare call me ma'am ever again! That makes me feel like a grandma."

"You are a grandma Heather." Another woman who walked into the kitchen said.

"Oh hush girly."

"Well Heather I like helping and I've never minded cleaning. I'm Jane by the way."

"Oh I know who you are. You showed up with the Alpha and Beta on Monday. Your supposed to train or something right? Ohh with that cute boy Nate right?"

"Nathaniel?" I questioned her.

"Yeah him you sat next to him at dinner. He's a cutie with the big green eyes and his little curls in his hair. Oh he has the cutest pink lips! I wish I had them so I don't have to put on lipstick. And that kids eyelashes! Sooo long and curled and beautiful."

"Hahahah yeah he's really cute."

"Your a lucky girl! Apparently he doesn't have a mate yet and isn't dating any girls! Your spending a lot of time with him right? Maybe you'll have a shot!"

"Oh I'm not looking to date anyone but thank you for looking out for me."

I laughed walking back into the dinning room where the four men I know stood by each other talking. I walked in ignoring their hushed conversation and picked up plates. I was stopped with plates in hand.

"How's training?" Mr. Beach bod asked me.

"It was boring today but Nate's cool sometimes so I'm not complaining to much."

"You are calling him Nate?" William said sounding enraged.

"Yeah it's easier than Nathaniel and it just seems to fit him I guess." I shrugged.

With that William had stormed out of the room. Maybe I should call him Alpha Ian. I mean that is his name. Gosh that just sounds so weird when I met him as William. But goodness gracious he wasn't this pissed off and moody when we met. Lay off the juice Alpha, it's making you have roid rage.

The Beta Richard walked out after William. I still had plates in my hand so I just left to the kitchen as the tan hulk and Nate started talking again.

After helping with the dishes tonight I made my way up to my room. Closing the door I pulled out my phone. I unlocked it and started to call Lawrence.

"Hey L!" I said excited to see him as he picked up.

"Hi Jane how are you?"

"I'm dead! It's been like three days here and two of them are all day training. Like you know I worked out and played sports with you guys at home but man. This is this crazy marathon or what is that human weightlifting and speed thing? Like Reebok or something. Well that doesn't matter it's crazy and I'm literally hungry twenty five eight."

"Woah."

"So how about you L? What's happening?"

"Well moms taking us to school and I was almost late for a test this morning because she's not used to it. We miss you Jane. You did a lot in this house and ate a lot we have tons of leftovers now."

"Oh you know what. Not all people like or eat leftovers. It's so weird. This morning for breakfast I was heating up last nights dinner and Nate the guy I train with was like all disgusted by it."

"Why it's like you have a whole meal and you don't have to cook."

"Thank you! That's what I said... So what about the rest of the family. How are they?"

"Well moms still getting used to you not being here. I think dad misses you but doesn't show it. Oliver misses you making fun of him on our drives to school. He hasn't had quite as many good jokes though. Elizabeth is Elizabeth. Charles is upset with you because your not playing with him."

"Charles knows I'm not actually there right?"

"We're still in the process of explaining that to him."

"Oh lord have mercy on that kid. How about Clair?"

"She's really sa-"

"Lawrence?" Said a small voice on his side of the phone.

"Yeah what's up?" He asked.

"Who are you talking to?" I figured out it was Clair she always spoke softly with Lawrence.

"You wanna come see who it is?" He asked but no response came.

The small face of Clair popped up right next to Lawrence. As she looked at the screen a large smile started to spread across her face.

"Hey Clair Bear."

"Hi Jane! I miss you so much! Oliver doesn't say he's gonna eat all the pancakes anymore so I can't stab him."

"Clair!! You can't just stab him whenever! It was only to protect the pancakes!" I laughed shaking my head at the small but aggressive child.

"I know but he's annoying."

"He may be annoying but he's your brother Clair."

"I know." Her small voice sounded as she put her head down like she was in trouble.

"How has dance been baby cakes?"

Clair's head immediately shot up. A frown had no longer sat on her face.

"It's good!! We're learning how to spin and it's so fun sometimes I even fall because I'm dizzy."

I laughed at her, loving her enthusiasm.

"Okay guys. I gotta wake up early in the morning. I love you guys."

"I love you too." They both said in unison with a smirk plastered on their lips.

"Sleep well and feel free to call anytime after eight. Keep me updated if anything happens too." They nodded their heads.

"Goodnight you two. Sleep tight." With that I hung up the call.

A minute or two later a knock came to my door. I had just taken off my pants. I pulled my jacket down to cover me and I opened the door.

"Hello?"

"Hey." The strong voice of William came through the open door.

"Hi?" I asked after he didn't say anything.

William put a scowl on his face and turned around. As he stated to walk to his door I spoke.

"Did you need something?"

"No." He bombed and closed his bedroom door behind him.