Ch. 26

AN: Part of the large basement.

Seeing Things
Ch. 26

William's P.O.V.

I walked into my room irritated that I had lost men on boarder patrol and didn't even know how. It wasn't a good day for me or my pack in general.

I pulled my shirt over my head walking to the bathroom. I stopped when I realized someone was in my room.

I slowly turned to see Jane staring at my body. The way her eyes searched it like they were looking at something she wanted turned me on.

"Why are you here?" The irritation I held running through my voice.

"Why are you always so bipolar? And Why did you lie to me about your name?" She quickly asked back like she knew what she wanted the answers to already.

"That doesn't matter! Now answer my question!" I yelled at her stalking over to her as she stood up.

"I'm here because I'm done with your shit! Stop acting like a dick. You asked where I was going and I told you out for ice cream with Nate and you stormed off like a little baby! Then you tell those men to hold back when they fight me but the next day you have them drag me out of bed? What the fuck is that?! Stop being nice sometimes and being a douchebag other times! Make up your mind William! Fuck your so hot I want you and I know damn well you want me but you act like a little bitch and won't do anything about it!" Her words infuriated me.

How dare she say those bad things about me when had made sure she had a room, someone to train her, food to eat.

Then her last words struck me.

'Fuck your so hot I want you and I know damn well you want me but you act like a little bitch and won't do anything about it!'

They way she insulted me but complemented me mad me angry and turned me on all at the same time.

I stepped closer to her and pushed her into my bedroom wall. With the force I had behind it she arched her back at the contact with the wall. A small whimper fell from her lips and I enjoyed hearing that sound. I wanted to hear her beg for me and whimper not from her getting slammed in the wall but from the force that I wanted to slam into her.

Completely turned on I was over to her in a flash. My body pushed hers deeper into the wall so there was so arch in her back anymore. I rolled my hips dragging them against hers. My lips smashed against hers with a want and need to feel her. The kiss was rugged and sloppy but felt so right.

Even knowing that Jane was not my gift from the moon Goddess this still felt so right. The skin to skin contact with her felt warm to my cold soul. It invaded me making me want more as her jacket had slightly lifted up and our flesh touched. I wanted more of Jane. I needed more of her. I couldn't stop myself

My hands had moved from her hip to her face bringing it closer as we kissed roughly. My other hand had slid from her hip to her ass as I gave her firm round ass a brutal squeeze.

She had gasped at the feeling and I took advantage of her open mouth by slipping my tongue in. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck pulling me closer to her. Our tongues fought for dominance and control till I won the sensual battle.

My bedroom door was flung open hitting the wall.

I broke the heated kiss with Jane but never back away. I wanted her warm skin touching mine as long as possible.

Looking over my shoulder I found my beta had stormed in frantic and out of breath.

"Alpha! There's been an attack on a small pack a few miles north. No one knows what's going on they can't get a scent! Five of our patrol men are dead or badly injured." Richard had spoke looking at the both of us a little shocked.