Ch. 23

AN: Jane's favorite sleeping shorts. I love them! So comfy.

Seeing Things
Ch. 23

Jane's P.O.V.

My door opened at what I believe would be 4 a.m. I was still half asleep so I didn't think anything of it.

I heard nothing else so I let it go and went back to sleep completely.

As I started to relax I felt a hand on my leg. Startled I shot up from bed.

More hands covered my body. A hand went over my mouth so I couldn't scream.

Scared I started to thrash in the hands. They were strong and had such a tight grip it felt like I was bruising.

I was carried from my room down the stairs. I headed a door open and I was released from the hands. My back hit the cold damp grass with a thud.

I started to stand up and look around but it was dark outside. As I stood I was kicked in the leg. I almost lost my balance but didn't fall.

I turned around and got punched in the stomach.

My eyes slightly adjusted and three big figures stood in front of me.

I saw a hand fly and I blocked it. Now understanding that three men were trying to attack me I started to fight them.

Once one was weaker I attacked the other. I was kicked in the back and fell. I swiped the legs out for one man and he fell.

Now only having one man left I kneed him where the sun don't shine. While he bent down to cup his groin in pain I pulled my knee up to his chin.

With that new contact I punched him in the face and he fell back in his butt.

As I continued to fight the three men the sun had started to come up.

Looking over the fallen men after what seemed like hours I saw it was the men I fought yesterday. But this time they fought hard. They didn't hold back and I beat all of them. Pathetic.

Yes I did have scratches and was already bruised but I still beat three men.

I was proud of myself. I took three rather big men down all by myself.

Then I started to really think about it. They had a completely unfair advantage. They took me when I was asleep.

I was right...They were pussies.

I weigh like a hundred and forty pounds of muscle. While they must be at least or over two hundred and twenty.

Why would these men even do this. I talked trash but it wasn't even that mean. I didn't even know them.

I turned around to them irritated.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked them

One man shrugged while another looked away. I made direct eye contact with one.

"Why?!" I yelled extremely enraged at this point.

The man bowed his head breaking eye contact. Then he spoke quietly as he submitted giving me power over him.

"Alpha told us too."

I was livid. More than enraged by what I just heard.

The freaking Alpha told three men that he made hold back yesterday fight me and drag me out of bed.

In only my now trashed oversized shirt and lace panties I started getting chilly. The adrenaline stopped pumping through me and a cool breeze had picked up sweeping through new holes in my shirt I turned around to go inside.

Walking up the stairs a sleepy Nate walked out of his room.

"Hey? Are you okay? What happened?!"

Nate seemed concerned for me. Grass and dirt play on my shirt and a few bruises cover my body. I understood why he would be concerned. I looked like I got bull dozed by a train into dirt.

"I'm fine. I'm just going to my room for the day."

Irritation still laced into my voice as I spoke.

A soft nod came from Nate as he looked over my body. With a soft smile he lightly pulled me into a hug careful for my sore body.

"Get cleaned up and get some rest. We can talk about it later if you would like."

Nodding my head at his soft kind words. I laid a kiss on his cheek and started to my room again.

When I walked in I closed my door locking it. Looking over the room that was invaded. My bed was a mess. Sheets were on the floor along with a pillow. The corner of the bed was visible as the sheet had shifted.

Shaking my head I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and flinched.

My hair looked like a nest and held pieces of grass and a few dead leaves. My cheek was bruised and swollen. My lip was busted as dried blood had rolled down my chin.

The shirt covering my body had grass stains and dirt all over. There were holes and rips throughout the whole thing.

I had a few bruises on my arms from blocking punches. My legs looked similar with the scatter of blue and purple around.

Huffing I pulled off my shirt and threw it in the trash. That was Lawrence's shirt that I stole from him when I was a freshman. Pulling my panties to the floor I turned on the water and stepped in the shower.

My body was sore every time I moved and I flinched while soaping up my body. My hair was a struggle to get everything out of. Once I was clean I stood under the shower head letting the warm water cascade down over my body.

Stepping out of my warm shower I was greeted by cold fall air. Wrapping a towel around my body I shivered. I brushed my hair out and let the wet ends drip as they pleased.

Walking into my closet I pulled out a jacket from Oliver's youth peewee football team. I wear a lot of my brothers old clothes. What can I say guys clothes are just so much more comfortable. Finding my favorite gray cotton sleeping shorts. Not bothering with undergarments because I was only going to bed anyway.

I hung up my towel in the bathroom to dry. Walking over to my bed I picked up the pillow. I fixed the sheets so it looked like before. Curling up in bed I started to relax my aching body. Getting tired I drifted off to a dark sleep.

*

I love old hoodies

I love old hoodies. Their so comfy and warm.

Please comment and vote honey