Ch. 11

AN: Jane's beautiful hair

Seeing Things
Ch. 11

Jane's P.O.V.

Alexandra and I had spent the day together yesterday so we could "beautify" as she likes to say.
When Alex wants to beautify you better let that girl beautify.

When I woke up and she told me everything she wanted to do I told her it was too much and not necessary. That just started an argument. And then she explained that it was only me getting this stuff done and that definitely made me refuse. She ended up winning the argument, big shocker there.

So yesterday to beautify she got my nails done, eyebrows done, mustache shaved, legs shaved (even though no one will see them), armpits shaved, and hair done.

She tried to talk me into fake nails but I talked her right back out of it. Compromising I did let her pick the color of my nails. She picked the same color blue as my dress and had both of my ring finger covered in completely gold sparkles. They ended up looking very nice.

She took me to the lady that cuts her hair and I got a trim to keep my hair healthy. The hairdresser put in some extra layers to the ones I already had as well.

Once we got home Alexandra took me into her bathroom and pulled out a few things. She had me sit on the counter as she cleaned up any wild hairs in or around my eyebrows. She plucked any hairs on my upper lip then took a razor to it for any hairs she missed.

That night she pushed me into the bathroom with a new razor and a full can of shaving cream. After I made sure my legs and armpits were completely hairless which I'm not gonna lie it took a while. I washed my hair and body then got out.

Alex made me sit backwards on the toilet as she put rollers in my hair. After an hour of sectioning, rolling, and having my hair pulled she got out the blow dryer. On low she slowly dried every roller till it was very lightly damp. She pushed me to bed and told me to wake up at eight thirty in the morning.

So it's eight thirty and the house was very quite because all the kids had gone to school at seven thirty. Walking down stairs with rollers still in my hair I walked into the kitchen. Immediately Alexandra had pushed half a glass of green mystery juice into my hand. Sniffing it to figure out what it was I didn't smell anything.

"Oh my gosh just drink it you big baby. It's not gonna kill you." She laughed.

"Why can't I have like some pancakes?" I questioned while taking a drink.

"Do you want pancakes or do you wanna breath in that corset today Jane?"

"You know that's a difficult question. I love my pancakes."

"I know you do but maybe tomorrow you can have them."

I shook my head yes finishing the drink.

"Go wash you face and brush your teeth. I'll be in to do you makeup."

Heading up the stairs I did exactly as I was told and pulled out all the makeup that I had. Grabbing the stool from my room I sat down on it as Alex walked in.

"A light pink shimmer with mascara and a nude pink lipstick?" She questioned.

I nodded my head because no matter what Alexandra put on my face somehow she would always make it look good.

After about thirty minutes she started on my hair. Pulling all the rollers out my hair was left in voluminous bouncy curls. She pulled a comb through my hair and started on the braid. Once I had a loose French braid down the back of my head she pulled the bottom into a low bun. She put tons of hairspray into my hair and pulled out a few pieces that hung down to frame my face.